Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I finally get my Farmer Markets from Hanon and I was super excited. I went to lace them up when I realize, one shoe doesn't have any top lace holes
sick.gif
mad.gif
Damn! Same thing happened on my pair of Roshe Calypsos. Such a letdown.

new pickups
new balance 1500
made in england
the nubuck is so smooth on these, they're great!
can't wait to wear

Damn! Same thing happened on my pair of Roshe Calypsos. Such a letdown.

I don't even want to send them back because I got them for a great price plus I dont want to pay all those fees. I'm better off poking my own hole or selling them smh.

I love em too and was so sad to part with my original pair but it's all smiles right now.  Just hoping to cop a pair of West NYCs somehow...

anybody else order from Crooked Tounges? I also dont want to go through the hassle of sending shows back, they sure look DS but there is some minor creasing at the bottom.

Is it a customs/Overseas thing? or someone try them on? lol Regardless I'm keeping them, just wondering if anyone else had a problem with crooked tounges. And should I email them these pics and look for a discount or something?

Just picked up those gray and navy 1300s off nordstrom for $106.67 :smokin I called in the order based on knowledge an online sales rep told me ( ill post the conversation up later) basically I was told that they price match even if the competitor site is out of the size I wanted. I told this to the guy taking my order and he said that other rep was wrong lol but that he would go ahead and place my order anyway :tongue: so I told him about the price on bowsandarrowsberkeley.com and charged me $99 plus tax :D

Idk if it'll work again but you guys can give it a shot if you want. Hopefully you'll get a lenient sales rep.

Last edited:
I just received my West 580 and they are amazing. I love them. 

And the person asking about the sizing on the Steel Blue 1300s; my size 8 Steel Blues fit exactly like my size 8.5 Salmon Soles. 

Packers shoes has the cncpts seals for 200$ online now

Just copped a 10.5! Hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled and I actually get these things shipped. Last two orders with Packer have been cancelled, Reebok Questions (white/red) made me pretty mad lol. Thanks a ton for this though! :smokin

So is that the new thing? Retail stores charging OVER retail? 

FYI, the Seals arent going for much over $210 shipped on ebay. There are a bunch of pairs on there for 220-230 BIN. 

a 9.5 is $250-300 on ebay, so I'll happily pay $210.  Concepts even raised their price on their re-release.  Most shops have charged over retail.  The shoe is worth $210 to me. 

I want a pair of West NYCs sooo bad. I hope other stores restock or at least an online release. The resellers are insane with these....

I want a pair of West NYCs sooo bad. I hope other stores restock or at least an online release. The resellers are insane with these....
Yup. Asking around $350 for a pair. I love them, but there will always be more dope shoes in the future that I can cop for half that price.

Hopefully we'll see a small online restock from West NYC as well.

Glad people were able to order, hopefully they don't cancel... I mean they'll charge over retail because they are a business and need to make money
@mac emoney, mine had the creasing too but I really doesn't phased when my nbs crease, but my Jordan s or my Allen Edmonds is a different story

Just picked up those gray and navy 1300s off nordstrom for $106.67 :smokin I called in the order based on knowledge an online sales rep told me ( ill post the conversation up later) basically I was told that they price match even if the competitor site is out of the size I wanted. I told this to the guy taking my order and he said that other rep was wrong lol but that he would go ahead and place my order anyway :tongue: so I told him about the price on bowsandarrowsberkeley.com and charged me $99 plus tax :D
Idk if it'll work again but you guys can give it a shot if you want. Hopefully you'll get a lenient sales rep.
I'm gonna to try this week, I didn't know they did a price match, such a nice colorway

anybody else order from Crooked Tounges? I also dont want to go through the hassle of sending shows back, they sure look DS but there is some minor creasing at the bottom.

Is it a customs/Overseas thing? or someone try them on? lol Regardless I'm keeping them, just wondering if anyone else had a problem with crooked tounges. And should I email them these pics and look for a discount or something?
That creasing on the midsole is perfectly normal with New Balance.  All of the 1300s I've had have it too.  And I know for certain they were brand new/never worn when I bought them.  No worries, sir.  

Back
Top Bottom