Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Appreciate it fellas, They fit so comfortable and feel so nice IDGAF anymore lol Small thang to a giant.

I have to say, the quality is amazing. And being a bigger guy, the comfort is ON POINT. Any pair of AJ3 AJ4 AJ9 and a few others leave me left pinky toe SCREAMING after un-deadstock and a few wears after. I know my left foot is a tad bigger than right, so i tried my left NB on first. Took a few steps and it was like walking on clouds (no cliche) Cant wait to cop a few other NB's, got a few I customized on the NB site.

So is that the new thing? Retail stores charging OVER retail? 

FYI, the Seals arent going for much over $210 shipped on ebay. There are a bunch of pairs on there for 220-230 BIN. 

They had them listed in their "deadstock" section. I'm pretty sure that section of their site is cosignment or something because they usually have random products at resale price.

Appreciate it fellas, They fit so comfortable and feel so nice IDGAF anymore lol Small thang to a giant.

I have to say, the quality is amazing. And being a bigger guy, the comfort is ON POINT. Any pair of AJ3 AJ4 AJ9 and a few others leave me left pinky toe SCREAMING after un-deadstock and a few wears after. I know my left foot is a tad bigger than right, so i tried my left NB on first. Took a few steps and it was like walking on clouds (no cliche) Cant wait to cop a few other NB's, got a few I customized on the NB site.
interesting that you say the farmers market pair are comfortable bc alot of posters have said the opposite. i've tried them on before and they definitely feel stiffer than other NBs i've tried. aesthetically, they look good bc of the premium materials but i passed bc the insole wasnt as comfy.

Last edited:
Let's hope some of these hit the interwebz
Or at least drop the resale price.

Does anyone know if Packer Shoes does their Black Friday Blowout Sale online as well? Looking to use that 40% off towards a pair of NBs.

Last edited:
Those 580s :smokin That colorway is dope as hell...it will be gone the minute they open doors...

I know of one place that does online orders for the new balance x staple black pigeon, if you are interested, let me know, but I need a favor from you

edit: please ignore, the website's page doesn't work through paypal and want a wire transfer 
mean.gif
, it's weird because they are listed on all the pages as being official sellers of the shoe

Last edited:
I know of one place that does online orders for the new balance x staple black pigeon, if you are interested, let me know, but I need a favor from you
^
I know where too lol
??? Are we all keeping secrets from each other now? I thought the point of this forum was to help everyday out with that kind of info...
mean.gif

...because I dont know about anyone else but I would certainly like a chance to scoop them online since I missed out when they released earlier

Last edited:
??? Are we all keeping secrets from each other now? I thought the point of this forum was to help everyday out with that kind of info...
mean.gif

...because I dont know about anyone else but I would certainly like a chance to scoop them online since I missed out when they released earlier
No I am not, the reason I am doing this is I can't risk getting my shoe size taken, I need help from someone to verify that the problem I am having from ordering isn't just happening to me.

I can scream it right now if you'd like?

interesting that you say the farmers market pair are comfortable bc alot of posters have said the opposite. i've tried them on before and they definitely feel stiffer than other NBs i've tried. aesthetically, they look good bc of the premium materials but i passed bc the insole wasnt as comfy.
Yeah, I guess they are stiff but it isnt affecting how they feel on my feet and when i walk. Ive wore too many J's sacrificing comfort not to know what if feels likes now lol. I will be grabbing a few other pairs to see which one best fits me. I know there are others that fit more comfortable.

Yeah, I guess they are stiff but it isnt affecting how they feel on my feet and when i walk. Ive wore too many J's sacrificing comfort not to know what if feels likes now lol. I will be grabbing a few other pairs to see which one best fits me. I know there are others that fit more comfortable.
1300s are nice, the 580s are good to me because of the toe box

Newbalance.com has 993s for $107.99 and an additional 10% off.

I grabbed the coast guard pair, but I had to get them in women's sizes because my size was sold out in mens lol.

ball and buck v2 look like dark grey or a green, I don't like them really, the camo pattern is great though

Back
Top Bottom