Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Guys, I think I have too many shoes.... but I'm okay with that... trying to work some magic on the black pigeons and really want those nordstrom nbs from a couple posts back. Let's see black friday work some magic

Guys, I think I have too many shoes.... but I'm okay with that... trying to work some magic on the black pigeons and really want those nordstrom nbs from a couple posts back. Let's see black friday work some magic

Same. Trying not to cave in and pull the trigger too soon but I don't want those size 9s to sell out either. Does nordys usually have a online Black Friday sale/ code for shoes?

@ ChildsPlay, yeah I went a half size down...Im a 10.5 on gel lyte 3s...

thanks...

Same. Trying not to cave in and pull the trigger too soon but I don't want those size 9s to sell out either. Does nordys usually have a online Black Friday sale/ code for shoes?
I don't know really, I usually head over to retailmenot or sign up for their mailing list for promo codes, etc.... I wouldn't be surprised though, hopefully they have some cyber monday deals

JCrew has a 25% off coupon (Color25) off everything on their website instore/online, you can get the those 1400s (raw steel :D) for 105$ (sans tax/shipping) OR 120$ shipped

Anybody have real pics of the JCrew 998's? Tempted to get them, but the their pics aren't very good. Hard to tell what the colors on the dark military ones really look like.

To piggyback off Niketalk13, if you have a JCrew card, you get 30% off instead of 25%.

I've seen a couple pics in the wdywt thread and the pickup thread- they look good, I'm just not the biggest fan of 998s (and they're not available on the site anymore). They just look akward on my big feet, and the 998s seem a little unsupportive and narrow to me
Those Denim Blue 996s are gorgeous.

To piggyback off Niketalk13, if you have a JCrew card, you get 30% off instead of 25%.
oh and with the 25% you can't add it to student discount or factory stores... I'm still trying friday though

BSox, saw your profile pic on imore and instantly recognized you

^^ that's too close, personal bubble infringment, I like the 998s but I'm a fan of my salmon soles and the 1300s at the moment

3 sizes left on kith- good looking shoe

$10 cheaper on PYS

How do 996s fit? Thinking about copping the Denim Blues online Friday, but not sure about sizing. Do they fit big like the 1500? Or closer to Nike TTS like the 999?

How do 996s fit? Thinking about copping the Denim Blues online Friday, but not sure about sizing. Do they fit big like the 1500? Or closer to Nike TTS like the 999?
my 10.5 in 1500 fit a little big, but my 10.5 in 998s fit perfect

Anybody have real pics of the JCrew 998's? Tempted to get them, but the their pics aren't very good. Hard to tell what the colors on the dark military ones really look like.

I've seen a couple pics in the wdywt thread and the pickup thread- they look good, I'm just not the biggest fan of 998s (and they're not available on the site anymore). They just look akward on my big feet, and the 998s seem a little unsupportive and narrow to me

Thanks Nowitness. Nice pics. I have narrow feet, so thats sounds good for me. They still show up on the site for me

Last edited:
So I finally get my Farmer Markets from Hanon and I was super excited. I went to lace them up when I realize, one shoe doesn't have any top lace holes :x >:

Back
Top Bottom