Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I try not to go crazy on 574's, but they give me no choice. :lol:

It looks like the vintage 574's that released in Europe are coming to North America next year. I really like those Yacht Club ones that are third from the right on the top too. I just wish the ballistic nylon 574's would release locally. The pair I got from Germany weren't the best. I'm pretty sure they were made in Asia.

They definitely didn't look like these.

34770nq.jpg

11uylg7.jpg

30ua8wo.jpg

Yeah, im about to go in, especially since they just sell the samples off for $30, im coppin 3 pair tomorrow

Some great stuff there, at $30 a pair I'd probably buy a bunch of em too...the ones third from the right on the top, second from the right on the second row and third from the right on the bottom row are all fire

I saw the Atmos 996's earlier. They're alright.

I think they had another one a couple years ago that looked pretty similar. I like the designs on the heel, not a fan of the white mud guard and toe box.

Last edited:
Any word on when a coupon will drop? Been hesitant about picking these up

I'll Let everyone know once I find out, don't think there's any at the moment
I saw the Atmos 996's earlier. They're alright.
I think they had another one a couple years ago that looked pretty similar. I like the designs on the heel, not a fan of the white mud guard and toe box.

Yeah the white is off, the accents are great though

Making New Balance/Nikeid customs and then jacking up the price is the new boutique hustle. The sad part is people still buy them.

Back
Top Bottom