Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

YCMC.com has quite a few NBs at decent prices...some notables include: grey 1600s, grey 996s, NYC 990 Marathons

There's also a coupon compliments of kickdeals that gets you 25% off all orders over $75 w/ free shipping. (KICKSDEALS1YR25)

Still contemplating on those 996s but I'm probably pulling the trigger soon since the coupon code expires at 11.59 ET!

Repped

The NYC Marathon 990s came to $112.49 :smokin

Anyone else's Steel Blue 999s fit a size small? I own a size 13 and they fit like a 12. My Seals have soo much more room then them.

Also would Steel Blues for Salmon Toes be a fair trade? Or no?
Yes my steel blue 999 in 10.5 fit like my 10 in seals maybe even a tad smaller which is strange. On that trade I would say that is fair

^  haha.  it's gonna be really difficult to get a pair of these.  might break down and buy a pair off ebay if I dont score through reed space on monday.  it's gonna be a great work week for me so I'll probably had the extra loot to spend on a pair.

Haha come on man, read a page before, they said they will not release any on monday at reed space online, it would've been for pairs left over, ha ha ha such bs keep an eye on size? though :wink: wink wink

Four leaf clover at the moment, it's quite fun though

Anyone else's Steel Blue 999s fit a size small? I own a size 13 and they fit like a 12. My Seals have soo much more room then them.

Also would Steel Blues for Salmon Toes be a fair trade? Or no?
I was just mentioning this to somebody today. My SEALS fit perfect, while my Steel Blues are a little tight. Nothing uncomfortable, just noticeable. I've been trying to find a size 8.5 in Steel Blues but I can't a pair anywhere. 

And on the trade, it just depends what's your style. But I would say, just due to the fact of the sizing. 

Last edited:
Looks like there are going to be quite a few spots worldwide getting these...not many in US though.

Well…Reed Space and Size? UK had an extremely successful launch of our collaboration with New Balance on the 577 “Black Pigeons”. They didn’t last very long. But before you call us greedy, we decided to share some of the flock with the rest of the world! Here is a list of the global premium NB accounts that will get the Black Pigeons. The expected release date is 12/1, but of course, each store maybe have a different policy. Now go get em!

EUROPE
UK: Size?
France: Colette, Sneakers.fr & The Next Door
Germany: TGWO, Firmament, & Solebox
Benelux: Premium
Sweden: SnS & Caliroots
Denmark: Wood Wood
Italy: Slam Jam
Spain: 24 Kilates
Portugal: Blacklight
Switzerland: Titolo
Russia: Brandshop
Lebanon: The Good Life

ASIA PACIFIC
Australia: Laced
China: PPF Shanghai/Beijing & UNIK
Hong Kong: CLOT
Korea: KASINA
New Zealand: QUBIC
Singapore: Leftfoot, Limited Edt Vault
Malaysia: Crossover
Thailand: Vii Athletic
South Africa: Shelflife
Taiwan: Invincible & Phantaci
Japan: Atmos, Mita, Undefeated, Styles

NORTH AMERICA
USA: Shoe Gallery, Burn Rubber, Ubiq, Undefeated
Canada: Capsule, NORML, Off The Hook

Luckily my local spot, UBIQ, is one of them. People are gunna be camping for 24-48 hours to get em tho, especially since this is the same day of the motorboat release.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
here's the collection, I love every single one but the kennedys came in and they are definitely my grails

sorry for the crappy ipad photos, my thunderbolt isn't any better

Nice Kennedys man. I'm picking up my Kennedys from the post office tomorrow. LOL

Its just a "coincidence" that yall are starting to collect NBs now that the hype is there???? I think not. And the fact people are only talking about/caring about limited collabs for the most part re-affirms my belief that this thread is mostly hipsters who were buying Retro Jordans but now that everyone is buying those theyre switching to the next hyped thing. If 90% of you guys are still buying NBs in 3-4 years I would be very surprised.

And for the other dude, nah i never said im an OG head. I really dont care WHEN you started to buy them either,but you should at least educate yourself on the past. Its like saying since i was born in 1990 i dont need to know anything about pre-1990 history. Can anyone even tell me what these are and their significance? (my fav. NB of all time)  Probly not... |I

http://www.finishline.com/Mens-New-Balance-574/442-006-0000953,default,pd.html

I want the Kennedys and West NYC's but $300+ in a size 12 is too rich for my blood right now.

retail is $230. Staple always does this, the 575s retailed for 225
white pigeons and grey pigeons retailed for $175 in us . and greys only released at rs, and barneys. i remember getting my whites cheaper shipped from over seas than reedspace. this black pigeon hype is redonk. hope to catch a pair though.

I picked up my pair of the black pigeons and they are a lot better in person but I'm still unsure whether to keep them or not.  They run smaller than any other New Balances I have.  I'm usually an 11, 11.5 but I got bought a 12 in these so size up for those of you who are gonna cop online.

Gonna pull the trigger on some 1300s. So the consensus on sizing is to go a half size down? I don't have wide feet if that helps.

I don't see a problem with people jumping on the new collabs, when a shoe is done well and people see that, why not?

I picked up my pair of the black pigeons and they are a lot better in person but I'm still unsure whether to keep them or not.  They run smaller than any other New Balances I have.  I'm usually an 11, 11.5 but I got bought a 12 in these so size up for those of you who are gonna cop online.
Okay, good looks, my farmers pack 577s are a wee bit on the snug side, so I'll consider 1/2 a size up for them. thanks

Back
Top Bottom