Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^ Everyone has different circumstances for maybe not collecting a long time ago, I had my first nbs at age 6 and was a fan ever since, but my parents weren't rich and growing up all i had were 574s, but now that im in college i can buy nbs with my own money, so this year i just started collecting, but the passion and love has always been there

Last edited:
oh i feel you completely i been in the NBs since 6th grade, but id never sit there and call people out for starting out as a new NB collector, thats hella dumb

Solebox in-store, online or both? Their online store is horrible for big releases. As for Reed's price, where'd you get $175? Pretty sure they're $230.

^^ my mistake i thought i read it somewhere, but dam 230 is alot and after tax (free shipping over 150 before taxes), its gonna be about 250 

Kobe Death Stare

kobe-death-stare.jpg

Last edited:
SOLEBOX
SHOP SOLEMART FACEBOOK
Size? x Staple x New Balance 577
Tags: balance, berlin, new, pigeon, size?, solebox, staple
1st of December is the date for the next pigeons.
This time Jeff Staple and Size? put heads together for this New Balance project.
Get them at solebox on the 1st of December:
ta-daa!!!
where did this info come from?

I decided to skip on the Total Eclipses for now, because I just found a pair of West NYC for the same price. And the more I hear from people who have both, they are saying the West NYCs are nicer. 

^^Agreed...Im still looking for WEST 580s...looks like I will have to buy an XMas gift for myself on the resell market :smh:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

^^ Everyone has different circumstances for maybe not collecting a long time ago, I had my first nbs at age 6 and was a fan ever since, but my parents weren't rich and growing up all i had were 574s, but now that im in college i can buy nbs with my own money, so this year i just started collecting, but the passion and love has always been there
on the same page with you, middle school 574s, college 999s,1300s,577s, etc

Yeah, I spend the same amount of money on the West NYC that I planned spending on the Total Eclipses. Plus I got free Fedex 2-day shipping, so I should have them Monday. 

ok so cuz you got burn rubbers 2 yrs ago makes you some kinds og head? 
laugh.gif
Its just a "coincidence" that yall are starting to collect NBs now that the hype is there???? I think not. And the fact people are only talking about/caring about limited collabs for the most part re-affirms my belief that this thread is mostly hipsters who were buying Retro Jordans but now that everyone is buying those theyre switching to the next hyped thing. If 90% of you guys are still buying NBs in 3-4 years I would be very surprised.

And for the other dude, nah i never said im an OG head. I really dont care WHEN you started to buy them either,but you should at least educate yourself on the past. Its like saying since i was born in 1990 i dont need to know anything about pre-1990 history. Can anyone even tell me what these are and their significance? (my fav. NB of all time)  Probly not... 
tired.gif

And for the other dude, nah i never said im an OG head. I really dont care WHEN you started to buy them either,but you should at least educate yourself on the past. Its like saying since i was born in 1990 i dont need to know anything about pre-1990 history. Can anyone even tell me what these are and their significance? (my fav. NB of all time)  Probly not... 
tired.gif
ROFLMAO. How do you compare sneakers to world history?? Who cares about New Balance shoes from the past and they're history. They're just sneakers for crying out loud, I don't see how knowing the history of them betters my life in any way. On the other hand it actually matters to know your country's history and have a general insight into world history. Why do you care so much what other people buy with their money? Does it directly impact your life or what??

It's funny because you're the only one acting like a clown at the moment. Everybody has legit points on this argument, you realized that, so now you are leaving the thread? Makes sense. And why do people threaten to leave the thread? Like anybody in this thread gives a **** about another person ever posting or not posting in it again. Haha.

And of course people are going to talk about the collabs the most. Could you imagine this thread if all we talked about were the general releases? Nothing against the general release; they are great quality and have great colorways but the collabs are the main things. Maybe due to the hype or whatever you want to call it, but they are.

Last edited:
^^ man stop, take it to PMs, it's becoming a trend on this thread and it should end
Yea im done. you probly wont see me post in this thread again, i never thought id see the day when NT had more clowns than ISS, but i think that day has finally come. 
tired.gif
Feel free to exit stage left back to I$$ then homie.  Nobody will notice your absence.  
laugh.gif

What's funny is that you all keep responding. If it didn't matter that someone called you out regardless if you are new or old, you still let the posts get to you in one way or another so it doesn't make you any better. The only difference is that there are more people in this thread who are new to NB releases that back each other up because they actually do really only the latest NBs or only limited collaborations. I don't care if you are new, old or just want 1-of-1 releases. Just stop wasting away this thread. I looked at the Asics thread and it was the same thing. 

Back
Top Bottom