Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just checked twitter they went live at 10:37 PM PST. 23 min before they said they could
But how did anyone even find them. They weren't coming up when searching their site and there was no link tweeted for them, at least not by size? themselves. That stuff is kind of annoying though when 20-30 people tweeted them asking when they would go live and they answered everyone exactly the same saying between 7-8 GMT. 

No cause it let me add a size 8 to my cart but my size 9 was already sold out. They are gone. Link went up way before they tweeted anything
so did you actually get to buy the size 8.  Just curious.  Want to know if anyone copped before they were gone.

so did you actually get to buy the size 8.  Just curious.  Want to know if anyone copped before they were gone.
Nah I added them but didn't attempt to check out.

Didn't someone say reed space was supposed to put some pairs up online on monday? Anyone have any info on that as far as time

But how did anyone even find them. They weren't coming up when searching their site and there was no link tweeted for them, at least not by size? themselves. That stuff is kind of annoying though when 20-30 people tweeted them asking when they would go live and they answered everyone exactly the same saying between 7-8 GMT. 
From what im hearing from people who got em on twitter, they were on there under new releases if you just refreshed the page at 10:38, sold out before 11

that's terrible, I was told 7:30gmt = 2:30am, I am having a get-together and then they drop this mess, I was on my computer before that time, I guess I will try on Monday at reedspace, such a terrible execution lately 

I can't find anything on twitter that say's they released them early.  they posted at 7 that they were available. Looks like they wanted to hook up friends and family.  SMH.

Received my J. Crews the other day.
Got a pair of Kennedy's coming in soon.

8193481984_f5c00db0ff.jpg

Last edited:
Is anybody even thinking about paying resell for the Pigeons???
You know how much I love black shoes and I want this the really badly but I won't pay what the resellers want.  It was a pricey shoe but it's box value should've been $175 at the most. 

Is anybody even thinking about paying resell for the Pigeons???
Possibly. I have the 575s and love the 577s. Just wish I could've been on Size when they released. Reed release won't be any better or easier.
Reed Space's online sale is on Monday.  He posted it on twitter a day or two ago.
They just confirmed it again this morning, but don't expect an easy cop. Even at $230+, these sold-out relatively quick on an international site without any prior notice other than a time-frame that was actually 20-min. too late.

Someone on ebay is doing a preoder for 50 pairs. SMH
Dude's a lame, but I don't think he's saying he has 50 pairs. I think he's trying to say these are only limited to 50 pairs as he's selling 6 pairs of them. Not sure of numbers and there's definitely more than 50, but I think when I got the 575s, they said 800 total. Maybe 50 pairs they're releasing to the campers in-store or possible total at Reed? I guess that's why I'm mad I missed the Size release. I think they distributed most of the pairs to like 11 stores across the globe and then a decent amount online.

SOLEBOX
SHOP SOLEMART FACEBOOK
Size? x Staple x New Balance 577
Tags: balance, berlin, new, pigeon, size?, solebox, staple
1st of December is the date for the next pigeons.
This time Jeff Staple and Size? put heads together for this New Balance project.

Get them at solebox on the 1st of December:

ta-daa!!!

Last edited:
If any of yall were into NBs 2 years ago you would have them. They sat on the burn rubber website for 2 days. I copped 2 pairs, sold one after the release. Is there ANYONE in here who actually liked NBs before a few months ago? 
ok so cuz you got burn rubbers 2 yrs ago makes you some kinds og head? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom