Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I bet the Black Pigeons will cost less at Reed Space.  It seems like Size? charges more for the shoes they sell.  They want $190(after currency conversion)  for a pair of olive Farmers Markets and that doesn't include shipping.

That's because they're based in the UK. Honestly, I wouldn't put it passed them to really be $230 at Reed Space. Didn't they sell the pigeon dunks for $300?

Dammit I totally forgot about the OSLife Salmon Sole release. Ughh, the hunt for a size 13 continues..... 
frown.gif

Damn...I stand corrected.  Thanks for coming through with the Reed Space price.  It's expensive but I'm still gonna try and cop a pair.  

They are sold out now, but they were up there for a good while. I was on at 8 and they were still on there when I checked around 9:30. 

I updated it earlier in the thread. 
eyes.gif

congrats! ill get my pair someday
If any of yall were into NBs 2 years ago you would have them. They sat on the burn rubber website for 2 days. I copped 2 pairs, sold one after the release. Is there ANYONE in here who actually liked NBs before a few months ago? 

Last edited:
I was into New Balance back in high school, toward the end of senior year. I wasn't as informed though about the collabs and all that stuff back then though. 

Burn Rubber meant nothing to me back then. Only thing I associated with New Balance was "574." 
embarassed.gif

If any of yall were into NBs 2 years ago you would have them. They sat on the burn rubber website for 2 days. I copped 2 pairs, sold one after the release. Is there ANYONE in here who actually liked NBs before a few months ago? 
Ever thought maybe some people just started collecting sneakers?? Meaning their collections would consists of only stuff released recently.

my son came out two years ago, hence my not getting to get a pair. money was tight at the time. this is why im having to hunt them down now. dont just jump to conclussions homie.

I wanted that size 11 but it was gone before I hit the paypal button...are they releasing on Staple's website tomorrow also?

Nevermind...I answered my own question. Not tomorrow but maybe in the near future. In store only at the moment.

Last edited:
They're already taken down or all gone.  they said they weren't suppose to drop this some time in the next hour

It say's the item is currently unavailble, not out of stock.  Maybe they put it up early and took it down before people could buy them.

It say's the item is currently unavailble, not out of stock.  Maybe they put it up early and took it down before people could buy them.
No cause it let me add a size 8 to my cart but my size 9 was already sold out. They are gone. Link went up way before they tweeted anything

Back
Top Bottom