Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not sure if I should enter the t-shirt raffle now. Didn't look like too many pairs were handed out to campers this morning.

^-So you're blaming it on the newer people. Even though it's always some one that has been collecting for years that says something to someone to instigate the thing.

Dudes are sleeping on the burgundy 999s. Newbalance.com still has some sizes and they have a 10% off code. They also emailed me a $25 off coupon with my order. :smokin
i bought the 574 burgandy's last year. same colorway, i think its a better silhouette too. but these are made in the USA. only thing better about them.

Still looking for the West NYCs, having a hard time finding my size. Might have to go half size up too.

For those that missed out on the size? "Black Pigeon" morning release, the sneaker is still available in limited quantities at select global retailers. The much-anticipated size? x Staple Design x New Balance Made in England 577 "Black Pigeon" features a honeycomb ripstop and premium leather upper, all assembled at the New Balance Flimby factory. 

Act fast and grab your pair of the size? x Staple x New Balance 577 "Black Pigeon" online now at mita sneakers.

For those that missed out on the size? "Black Pigeon" morning release, the sneaker is still available in limited quantities at select global retailers. The much-anticipated size? x Staple Design x New Balance Made in England 577 "Black Pigeon" features a honeycomb ripstop and premium leather upper, all assembled at the New Balance Flimby factory. 
Act fast and grab your pair of the size? x Staple x New Balance 577 "Black Pigeon" online now at mita sneakers.
saw on there instagram handle earlier today that no international orders 
mean.gif

Anyone else's Steel Blue 999s fit a size small? I own a size 13 and they fit like a 12. My Seals have soo much more room then them.

Also would Steel Blues for Salmon Toes be a fair trade? Or no?

Last edited:
Anyone order from Mita?  do they do international shipping?  I cant get sh*t to translate on that site.

Lmao I tried guessing around and gave up too, but I mentioned on the previous page . They aren't doing international Shipp ng for the black pigeons... Bummed me out

^  haha.  it's gonna be really difficult to get a pair of these.  might break down and buy a pair off ebay if I dont score through reed space on monday.  it's gonna be a great work week for me so I'll probably had the extra loot to spend on a pair.

YCMC.com has quite a few NBs at decent prices...some notables include: grey 1600s, grey 996s, NYC 990 Marathons

There's also a coupon compliments of kickdeals that gets you 25% off all orders over $75 w/ free shipping. (KICKSDEALS1YR25)

Still contemplating on those 996s but I'm probably pulling the trigger soon since the coupon code expires at 11.59 ET!

Back
Top Bottom