Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Or you could buy the exact same 574s these shops are selling for $104 with the 10% off coupon on the NB website lol

6a013486abd95c970c016767f5b83a970b-800wi
roll.gif
Well played.

Last edited:
Went to a few shops in NYC over the weekend that had plenty of NBs. I love the Burgundy 999 and Light Grey 996. Both are amazing pairs with amazing quality, especially on the 999s. I believe Kith Manhattan had a few pairs in stock, if anyone wants to try a phone order. David Z on 5th had them as well.

I'm pretty late, but I finally got a pair of White Collar's. :pimp:
I love the details and quality on these.
2ql4ck5.jpg

Now to find a pair of Salmon Sole's.

picked up 3pr of 574s at the outlet yesterday in orlando. is it sad im on a disney vacation and more excited about nb pickups?

http://www.ycmc.com/men/shoes.html?app_webattribute_44=66
20% entire order: RMN20SNEAKERS
finally got my green 998s for UNDER retail..dont sleep...
oh and register at checkout and get free shipping :smokin

ycmc is also a participating retailer for http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=437505
the cash back %s fluctuate, but currently ycmc is at 6%. i dont like to spam it, but when people post deals, i try to point out this site that gives cash back and there are tons of participating retailers like ndc, newbalance store, joe's nb outlet, etc. they even got ebay back, although it's only a measly 1% but it's still pretty awesome since you're buying stuff anyway. I've cashed out almost $450 since i first signed up two years ago.

Came up on Karmaloop on the red 1600s

They were on sale when i added to the cart at $104, and i used a code ICEEE and got 15% off + free shipping so ended up being $90 and change shipped

also unDSed these today...did a meet up to cop them at resale prices and felt like such a nerd...uggh..haha

Last edited:
From Kicksdeals...$100 each @ Livestock

From Kicksdeals....$100 each@ Livestock

Coupon Code - KD-NB Take 45 off list

Bodega x new balance 581

24 kilates x new balance 581

mita x new balance 581

Kasina x New Balance 581

$10 Shipping - not sure if any interest but figured I would share for anyone that doesn't check their site.

Last edited:
what up fellas!

just received my first pair of NBs. i had to do a pair of the 574 customs due to the fact i wear a size 14 and most models im interested in only go up to a 13 :smh:

im very pleased with the quality of these. the suede is beautiful. i love the profile of the shoe but the width of boxy toe kinda bugs me. all in all im very happy with these.

securedownload-130 by FilthyRich85, on Flickr

securedownload-133 by FilthyRich85, on Flickr

securedownload-132 by FilthyRich85, on Flickr

rich **** here. no one cares about that crap. collabz only...
lol. great IDs. all this time i didnt realize you were a 14. dang.

Can anyone tell me how 577s fit compared to 574s?

whatever size fits you in the 574, the same size should/will fit you in the 577.

i personally found my 577's to be ever-so-slightly looser than my 574's, but i don't think you should size-up or size-down, as they're quite comparable in size...

and on another note, my olympic/union jack 574's (made in china i believe), while still nice, don't really come anywhere close to the quality of my farmer's market 577 (made in england). perhaps that probably goes without sayin'...

oh, and don't say you weren't warned ahead of time...the 577's (at least the farmer's market version) aren't the most "cushy" of shoes. definitely more like walkin' on a plank of wood than a marshmallow...not what i'm normally used to and expected from a nb shoe, but still super high quality nonetheless...

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom