Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^ Thanks for the head up, but still I never really liked buying stuff overseas cause i got charged customs..

got a size 10(before it sold out) and you can use paypal.  Plus they are on the list of shops that is getting them.
Yeh I was able to get my 9.5 before they sold out. Whats the deal with customs charges for these. This is the highest priced order I've placed overseas. I've ordered from Crooked Tongues and a couple other places before and never had a problem. Should we be good since its under $250?

Damn 11.5 and 12 left, need an 8.5 or 9.0.

Heads up LA MJC x collette x undefeated - shoes are on shopmyoslife - one size left 9.5 for $160 under black fridays.  Not my size unfortunately.

got a size 10(before it sold out) and you can use paypal.  Plus they are on the list of shops that is getting them.
congrats guys (remedy)

yep, those new balance whiz collabs and west nycs look mighty nice, I'd pull the trigger if I didn't have them already

Got a pair of the West NYCs...Have wanted these ever since they dropped, and that price is much much better than anything on ebay. Much thanks for the link!!

Those West NYCs are amazing, but not $350 amazing. Hopefully there's another wave of restocks out there that will bring me a size 8.

Yeh I was able to get my 9.5 before they sold out. Whats the deal with customs charges for these. This is the highest priced order I've placed overseas. I've ordered from Crooked Tongues and a couple other places before and never had a problem. Should we be good since its under $250?
the exemption cutoff is $200. but sometimes inspectors just let it slide if it's close. also ive seen some shops write in lower values even without me requesting to do so, that is pretty cool.
for most sneakers, the customs duty is 20% and USPS will just ask for that amount.
UPS/FedEx add customs brokerage fees too so those can end up costing a little over 20%.
hope in your case it slides. it's always a bummer having to pay extra on top.

Last edited:
Anybody know where in London these MT580 x West collab might still be around for retail?

NB 574 x Mita x Oshmans

"Mojito" Release Dec. 8th
MY GOD. Those are beautiful. Exactly what I wanted to make with an ID, but nothing comes close to that color. Any specific releasing information or locations other than the 8th?

NB 574 x Mita x Oshmans

"Mojito" Release Dec. 8th
Two 9.5's please 
smile.gif

These are incredible. Love the color way. Hopefully these will be widely available

poor man's toothpastes lol. it really is a nice color. too bad the asian made shapes cant get corrected. theyll likely be widely available in asia and make it to the usual boutiques that stock NB outside of asia.

Back
Top Bottom