Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Forget this pigeon talk. I'm ready for those Selle Francais in December. I think that shoe is so sexy. 

The missing pigeon stitched on the back completely killed the black pigeons in my opinion. I'm not really too found of the others either, I don't see what the big deal is.

Last edited:
Nice pairs man, those Kennedys

Fyi everyone size UK releases online 11/17 Reed space 11/19, Idk what time for either

Nice pairs man, those Kennedys
Fyi everyone size UK releases online 11/17 Reed space 11/19, Idk what time for either
Kennedy's are the only ones yet to be worn. I'm scared of getting em dirty. It's a nail-biter between the Seals and the West NYCs for my fav pair. The SEALS quality is so amazing especially with that stain resistant micro fiber suede toe box. Idiot stepped on them the other day and left dirt all over the toe box......it wiped away with my finger and looked good as new. New Balance knows what they're doing when it comes to sneakers and I'm not just talking about collabs, they're GRs are some serious heat too. 

I pulled the trigger on those Farmers Markets on Hanon with the free shipping (I repped whoever posted that). Now I just need West NYC then I am done this year.

Kennedys and 24 Kilates 
pimp.gif

for those of you who have also copped the farmers market 577's...do you also feel that the shoes don't provide very much "cushion?" mine almost feel like they have bricks for soles...at least compared to some other nb models that i have (modern and retro)...

thought the fleece-like material on the insole would feel nice and plush...but that's not the case.

don't get me wrong, i love the style and look of the shoes, and they're definitely premium materials (but would say they're a bit of a stretch to say they were totally worth it for the around $200 i dropped on them from one of the euro shops), but as my 1st pair of 577 model...i didn't expect them to feel so hard/stiff...

^^ yeah I have the farmers (olive) ones, I do feel them a little stiff but I think that's because of the materials use, I think they are comfortable but the salmon soles (1300s) and 999s imo are more comfortable, still love them though

these are going to be great....New Balance has been putting out some good work lately. You can expect these to drop at other spots on 12/03, but they are going to be limited as hell!!!!

these are going to be great....New Balance has been putting out some good work lately. You can expect these to drop at other spots on 12/03, but they are going to be limited as hell!!!!
What is...?

Last edited:
I have the 1300 Steel Blues, of course, and the 998 Denims. A lot of the GR stuff doesn't really appeal to me. Or the way I should put it is, in my mind I can send the $125-150 that I would on a GR, towards a collaboration that I really like.

I just so happen to really like the Steel Blues and the Denims. Other than that there's not really a lot of GR stuff that catches my eye.

Last edited:
^^ I have a similar mindset. There is actually some GR stuff that I really like, but generally, I am a bigger fan of the colorways that are used on the collabs. I only have so much money. Have to figure out how I want to spend it, and most of the time, I'd rather spend it on a collab that I really like..

i'm a fan of GR colorways and clearance butters too. Got a few pairs of 850s off Gilt for dumb cheap.

I guess the non collab colorways aren't as fun to talk about since a lot of them are very solid color.

Like i have some all brown Made In Englands that are mad comfortable but not really fun to type about...kinda meh

Considering picking up some 1300s but need some help on the sizing. If I'm a 9.5 in Roshes should I stick to the same size or size down?

I went down half a size, from 8.5 to 8, in mine and they fit like a glove. So if you like some wiggle room stick with 9.5, but if you like wearing your shoes tight then go half size down.

I just bought a pair of Salmon Soles in 8.5, so I'll be able to get a better idea of the difference when they came in.

Last edited:
Considering picking up some 1300s but need some help on the sizing. If I'm a 9.5 in Roshes should I stick to the same size or size down?
I like that Roshes have become a standard.

All of my Roshes are 8.5, and my 1300s are 8.5. They fit a bit big. Plenty of wiggle room both length and width-wise, however I have to lace them fairly tight, though all the eyelets. If you like your shoes to fit a bit tight, I'd go 0.5 size down. If you prefer the loose feel, TTS is probably right for you.

I went down half a size, from 8.5 to 8, in mine and they fit like a glove. So if you like some wiggle room stick with 9.5, but if you like wearing your shoes tight then go half size down.

I just bought a pair of Salmon Soles in 8.5, so I'll be able to get a better idea of the difference when they came in.

Thanks for the help fellas. Much appreciated. Thinking of sizing down but do your toes touch the ends or is there still some space lengthwise? I don't mind if they're a bit snug, just as long my toes aren't squished.

Back
Top Bottom