Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is a pair of twice worn Burn Rubber "white collars" for $100 worth pulling the trigger on? i've been looking for them forever, but i've never dealt with used shoes. or should i just wait on a deadstock pair? they look almost brand new.

keep looking imo... I got my pair for 130 shipped DS. Ive also heard some stored have marked them down to 100.

Man that's awEsome, I feel like he's a nice guy too... Looks like those things will be near impossible to get if you don't live in NYC/uk

I'm sure those pigeons will sell instantly and fetch 300-350 resale. I want nothing to do with em though, the execution was poor and they're really using the name and popularity to move em. The only recent pics that im interested in are the Harvard/Yale's- but i dont think i'd pay retail for em :\
I feel like they will get more in resale, but the cncpts pack is nice, I like the blue ones

size? location are everywhere in the UK, Ireland, etc... I wonder how "select" the "select size? locations" will be.
[/quote]

Oh sorry I didn't know, if you check the size official instagram, they seem to be very limited at in store places but they aren't saying much else, I saw someone mention that they'll be 140 British pounds or 220$ US but those were from readers and not size or Jeff staple

Reedspace instagram said that there will be an online release but "stay tuned" for the day/price etc

Last edited:
Agreed. These shots are swaying me. I'm going to be visiting NYC during the release, too. Might as well head over to Reed Space to try and cop.

Anyone know how Reed Space releases go down?

Hopefully not like the staple pigeon dunk release, but I wouldn't be surprised about camps, I have a friend that lives there but don't want to bother him with that nonsense

Pigeons are cool. I agree w/ those stating about how it would've been nice to see a pigeon on the back of the shoe. If I can grab for retail, then I'll get 'em

If you guys get a pair of the Black Pigeons, how could you keep the insole design from rubbing off? If I get lucky and get them, i'll probably end up switching the insoles. What are you guys gonna do?

If you guys get a pair of the Black Pigeons, how could you keep the insole design from rubbing off? If I get lucky and get them, i'll probably end up switching the insoles. What are you guys gonna do?
rock em till the pigeon wears off.  I've never switched out an insole because of it's graphics but I've never been worried about it rubbing off.  

rock em till the pigeon wears off.  I've never switched out an insole because of it's graphics but I've never been worried about it rubbing off.  
Don't rock 'em every day of the week.

I just called up Reed Space. Couldn't say the number of pairs they have, and the retail isn't set yet.

There's new pictures of the Infrared 574's on some of the blogs. They really put too much infrared on them. Maybe they'll end up on Joe's down the line and be had for cheap. If I did get them I would have to throw gray laces in them.

New-Balance-574-Nrg-Men-Feature-Sneaker-Boutique-1467.jpg

new-balance-574-nrg-men-feature-sneaker-boutique-1470.jpg

new-balance-574-nrg-men-feature-sneaker-boutique-1468.jpg

What I wish they looked like:

avn3eo.jpg

I like the changes you made. would be nice if the shape changed too. it's ridiculous how the asian made NBs just are consistently awful across all models.

There's new pictures of the Infrared 574's on some of the blogs. They really put too much infrared on them. Maybe they'll end up on Joe's down the line and be had for cheap. If I did get them I would have to throw gray laces in them.
What I wish they looked like:
avn3eo.jpg
Sold! I'm not a fan of the Infrared stitching on the N, though. Maybe back the N with Infrared instead of black.

May have overlooked it, but has there been any word on whether or not the pigeons will be on Reed Space's online store on Saturday, and if so what time?

Oh, okay. Maybe it's my computer textures or something. I personally don't like the honey comb look, so I was excited to not see it. Ha. 

Back
Top Bottom