Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I hesitated on copping Hanons for a decent price on ebay. Majorly regretting it right now...

Is a pair of twice worn Burn Rubber "white collars" for $100 worth pulling the trigger on? i've been looking for them forever, but i've never dealt with used shoes. or should i just wait on a deadstock pair? they look almost brand new.

Depends what kind of person was wearing them. If I wear my shoes twice you probably wouldn't even know because I'm pretty caution with them. But some people don't care, so two wears could look like a lot more. Best thing is to get very in-depth photos of the whole shoe.

But I only paid $160 shipped for my deadstock pair from Burn Rubber. Everybody was rushing after the Blue Collars, which I didn't like other than the gum bottom, so there were plenty of White Collars to go around.

Yeah the small run ID looking collabs probably are just a quick run of IDs and then have a custom tongue label made since they already have the facility set up to produce that with minimal extra effort. 

I wonder if the West NYCs are gonna pop up around black friday. I'm pissed at myself for missing those but went painting that weekend and wasn't even thinking about sneakers. 

Yeah the small run ID looking collabs probably are just a quick run of IDs and then have a custom tongue label made since they already have the facility set up to produce that with minimal extra effort. 

I wonder if the West NYCs are gonna pop up around black friday. I'm pissed at myself for missing those but went painting that weekend and wasn't even thinking about sneakers. 
I'd love to see a restock of the WestNYCs and the Hanons. Would instacop both pairs.

someone posted this on the ISS NB thread so i thought i'd share. i'm happy bc i was able to take advantage and hopefully one of you guys will!

save 30% off the j crew x NB 1400 cranberry or the one with the orange N, which are both already on sale for $120. use code "MUSTHAVE". discounts arent supposed to apply on jcrew collab items, but the rep said there's a glitch in the system. the code works on all sale items, and since those 2 cw's are on sale, it works.

i had ordered 3 pairs off the site weeks ago (the cranberries being one of them) and i still have not received them yet. i got on with customer service at 2:30 AM EST (didnt know they would even pick up!), and they readjusted my invoice. not only that but they gave me a $25 gift card bc of the hurricane delay. so i saved a total of $61!

Last edited:
via Instagram:

The Cutting Room 576 30th Anniversary collection. Crafted by legendary leather cutters in Flimby. Made in England. Available at @leftfootsg, @limitedt and selected New Balance Concept stores across South-east Asia.

man ive been trying to hold of on buying that middle pair but that suede and sock liner keep grabbing at my wallet. i might cave soon.

Those grape1300 are wet and as well as the 1500^, though getting barely worn 992s 993s from thrift stores for under 20$ is great too, and I never pass those up

Wearing these today just made me want the Hanons even more :evil:

DOPE BSox!!! I think the WestNYCs are my favorite sneaker cop of the year. They blow so many things out of the water. NB has been so consistent this year. I dig it. :smokin

I'll prob. try and get a pair if I can get my hands on em because I'm a pushover when it come to black shoes.  Really wish these had the pigeon on the back instead of the insole.

there is still two things i want to know on the black pigeons: what is the material on the toe cap? and is there a black pigeon stitched on them anywhere?

other than that from the pics weve seen i think they look OK, i agree with what others have said that a mostly nubuck upper would have been better and most likely sealed the deal for me personally..

edit: answered my question above ^

Last edited:
Haha going to cave in and try to cop the black pigeons. Pigeon on the back as opposed to insole would have been nice though.

Haha going to cave in and try to cop the black pigeons. Pigeon on the back as opposed to insole would have been nice though.
Agreed. These shots are swaying me. I'm going to be visiting NYC during the release, too. Might as well head over to Reed Space to try and cop.

Anyone know how Reed Space releases go down?

Back
Top Bottom