Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Francollectual -- Been looking for a DS pair of the 998BD myself, but in a 9.5.  They are hard to find now.  Ebay may be your best bet.    

spring 996's
996 PUs!!!!!!! 
sick.gif

^-I'm not to sure that site is legit.....

Actually maybe they are. After going through the checkout process a ways you can use PayPal so your purchase will be protected.

Last edited:
Theyre legit. They just recently opened up their online webstore. I did a phone order for some clothes with them last month. Found them out through instagram. The owner has an account on there, jamiefowler_bnib.

Ok thanks. Yuh the navigation on the page was a little sketchy that's why I was worried but when I saw you could checkout with PayPal I figured they were legit.

NewBalance.com is doing 10% off your order + free shipping (11/12-11/14) ID's INCLUDED which is a pretty good deal....

They had a size run of the Salmon Soles at the New balance store in NYC
i got there a few minutes too late. someone was walking out with the last pair as i got there. 

in other news, the sales rep said they will be getting the 30th anniversary 990 reissues "starting december 1st", meaning they are still unsure of when they will be getting them, but it will be 12/1 (the earliest) or after. quantities released in the US will be smaller than in Europe bc there are much more boutique shops overseas. 

i got there a few minutes too late. someone was walking out with the last pair as i got there. 

in other news, the sales rep said they will be getting the 30th anniversary 990 reissues "starting december 1st", meaning they are still unsure of when they will be getting them, but it will be 12/1 (the earliest) or after. quantities released in the US will be smaller than in Europe bc there are much more boutique shops overseas. 
What else do they have at NBNY? I'll be in the city this weekend and would like to check out more Classics, but I've never been to the store in person to see what's available.

I can't find a pair of size 8 Salmon Soles anywhere. I have the money just sitting in my bank account. Ha. 

They must not make very many 11.5s cause after the initial drop, they are dang near impossible to find.

@gtfan nice seals, I'm wearing my today, I wouldn't be surprised if other nb stores got some, maybe nb Boston

man i still been sleepin on hittin up NBNY, im def gonna try this weekend 

Back
Top Bottom