Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

CaliRoots.com just put up the Farmer's Market Pack up. I remember seeing someone post they were looking for a size 10 or something. I think they still have a FSR. Shipping is more from europe though 

packershoes is finally reopening tomorrow after the sandy aftermath. all the stuff that's been out will be for sale in-store only. so that would include the seals restock, salmon soles, marathons, GRs, and of course other brands. wonder how many people will go broke, or if they will have stock sitting around because people cant afford to hoard.

when i read about the 990 drop i was a bit confused because several months back there were previews and talk of other colors (definitely saw a dark navy or black), but the release info from today makes it seem like a limited and special release. one of my friends just told me not to worry, the other colors will release 2013. but if you like that particular colorway, it is limited to the 990 pairs mentioned.

as someone who owns both Piegon NBs, I actually do like the new ones. Its a nice change from the average quality made in China 575s they did. 

I posted a picture of those LAB Taipei US574's a couple pages back. They're sold out on LAB Taipei's site.

http://www.lab-taipei.com/product/new-balance-mint-n-pepa-custom-us574

What are they selling on that page though? It show's the LABT US574's, but then it shows completely different ID's in the other pictures. I've never heard of The Fancy. Are they legitimate? It might be safer to just ID them. I don't think any place other than LABT actually sold them. And on their blog/site, it says the only sizes being made/sold were US 9.5 and 10.5.

What are these?

44495a921a374b4a9a743d3693de0221.png

^ :x

2iboxtt.jpg

28sb8.jpg

359g13m.jpg

http://www.newbalance.com/New-Balan...710&CZ13L130803DMC&CZ14R130803LAB&CZ15B140807

Last edited:
wouldnt hold my breath until 2015. i was tempted to grab a ds pair of the 2005s since it was my size. it actually went for the price ive been seeing 2010s sell at. but i need to watch my spending...:frown:

Word is 48 pairs total for UBIQ's 574 collab in-store drop tomorrow for anyone interested. Releasing at 10am

Im still on the fence with them, not sure if I am going to line up for them or not. 

Last edited:
Shoebiz is legit. I've ordered from them a few times and they usually have a coupon code too if you search on google.

I posted a picture of those LAB Taipei US574's a couple pages back. They're sold out on LAB Taipei's site.
http://www.lab-taipei.com/product/new-balance-mint-n-pepa-custom-us574
What are they selling on that page though? It show's the LABT US574's, but then it shows completely different ID's in the other pictures. I've never heard of The Fancy. Are they legitimate? It might be safer to just ID them. I don't think any place other than LABT actually sold them. And on their blog/site, it says the only sizes being made/sold were US 9.5 and 10.5.
What are these?
44495a921a374b4a9a743d3693de0221.png

^ :x
2iboxtt.jpg

28sb8.jpg

359g13m.jpg

http://www.newbalance.com/New-Balan...710&CZ13L130803DMC&CZ14R130803LAB&CZ15B140807

from what ive red lab only made a few in select sizes, them released customs (ones that could be made by anyone on nb, like ubiqs). basically what i posted was a custom that was made already in fsr, and i dug the cw. they are same price as a regular custom, and dont see them as being anythin more than that

I wish everyone would get off Ronnie Fieg's nuts. The guy's such a tool.
Ive been saying this for literally years. A good friend of mine is cool with him, and says he is the most arrogant prick hes ever met. The dude is so full of himself. He thinks his stuff is like legendary status, when in reality EVERYTHING he has released will not be remembered in a few years. Overrated. 

Ive been saying this for literally years. A good friend of mine is cool with him, and says he is the most arrogant prick hes ever met. The dude is so full of himself. He thinks his stuff is like legendary status, when in reality EVERYTHING he has released will not be remembered in a few years. Overrated. 
He gets it right every once in a while. But the Salmon Soles are a general shoe that he says he collaborated on. Only thing he did was put a gum sole on the damn thing and people are in a frenzy. So really you can't blame him cause I like money too, but I'm still going to blame him.

Here's just how shady this effer is. Tried copping the Asics dropping today and when I went to checkout it asked my to provide the password I've been given before I can checkout. No one gave me any password. That is total BS

Back
Top Bottom