Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They're alright. Nothing compared to the Staple 575's. I'm going to pass.

Recently discovered these US574's an Asian shop did. I wish New Balance would ship ID's to Canada. :smh:

tumblr_mcrcisF3Wl1rfvppdo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on the fence about the black pigeon, but I'm a sucker for black shoes.  You should see how many different black Nike SBs I own.

They're alright. Nothing compared to the Staple 575's. I'm going to pass.
Recently discovered these US574's an Asian shop did. I wish New Balance would ship ID's to Canada.
mean.gif
Whoah, those are gorgeous! I'm definitely going to be ID'ing a few pairs of 574s soon.

Those 574s look awesome! I wish the black pigeons used a bit of suede instead of all that leather.

I agree that a high quality suede would be better than leather.  I hate HQ shop pics... real everyday kind of pics would help determine the true look of these shoes.

easy pass on those staple x size
yeh, a bit of a disappointment considering how nice the previous two pigeons were.

I'm on the fence about those UBIQ x NB 574's. Pretty plain but definitely clean. I just feel like if you are going to do a collab with new balance, do something that can't be recreated with a NB custom off their site. 

I might grab a pair anyways just because UBIQ is my local spot so I kinda want to grab their first NB collab. Nothing worth camping though for sure. Might show up an hour or two before they open and see what happens. Got my buddy going in on a recon mission to get the full details on number of pairs available etc. in the coming days. Ill keep you all posted for anyone interested. 

i thought the ubiq "collab" was pretty much an id, and that's why there's only like 50 pairs.

Pigeons do nothing for me either. Look kinda cheap...

But I'll definitely be doing a ID 574 here soon. I'll post what I have in mind later tonight...

I can't tell if it's pink, or your traditional pigeon colors
Guess we are going to have to wait for "real" photos, I hope it's actually the original staple color, no hot pink for me, great marathons up there, makes me want the whizxmita nbs more

for those still on the search for SEALS extra butter in long island has em, should call and see about availability 

Back
Top Bottom