Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last edited:
Kool grey @superblyTRIFE

I love how the turned out. I decided to go with some leather this time, sine the last pair I made was all suede. The leather quality is okay. It isn't the best I've ever seen, but it isn't the worst. They also used a slightly different mesh this time, in comparison to my other pair.

Kool grey @superblyTRIFE

I love how the turned out. I decided to go with some leather this time, sine the last pair I made was all suede. The leather quality is okay. It isn't the best I've ever seen, but it isn't the worst. They also used a slightly different mesh this time, in comparison to my other pair.
Yeah, I'm a sucker for good suede, so I don't think I'd even entertain the leather option.  That said, I do love the contrast in materials though.  I haven't done a NB ID yet, but I have a feeling I'm about to go HAM.  After missing out on a few of the most recent releases, I'd almost rather spend my money on 2 pairs of these instead of 1 pair of a "hyped" shoe.  

Just to save everyone some hassle -- Called UNDFTD -- no idea on the Salmon Soles.  Feature is getting them, release Sat., but in store only. Same with Concepts. Blends had no clue. Packer is still closed due to the hurricane. Burn Rubber release Sat. in store only. 
mad.gif
 I am just not meant to have these.  Didn't even try to call Shoe Gallery because I hate that place.   

Back
Top Bottom