Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Its funny though. I post Norse Projects and get no love. Dudes make vids/post pics of newly released still-hyped stuff and get mad love. This kinda stuff proves my point further. "Fresh Like WIll" makes some good points in that not ALL people getting into NBs now are beasts, but when it "just so happens that ur whole collection is limited stuff" it makes me hard pressed to think ur genuinely buying NBs for their "superior quality" only. 

Its funny though. I post Norse Projects and get no love. Dudes make vids/post pics of newly released still-hyped stuff and get mad love. This kinda stuff proves my point further. "Fresh Like WIll" makes some good points in that not ALL people getting into NBs now are beasts, but when it "just so happens that ur whole collection is limited stuff" it makes me hard pressed to think ur genuinely buying NBs for their "superior quality" only. 
Just went back and checked your post out again. I originally thought they were the Salmon Soles when scrolling through the thread. (The "N" and colors look the exact same to me) That's why I didn't pay it any mind. Those are really nice shoes though. When and where were you able to pick them up?

On a side note though............who cares why people copp New Balance or what pairs they do copp as long as they're buying them to wear them. People are getting way to butt hurt about "new people". The video just posted was over the Seals. By no means do I consider those limited. How many releases did they end up having? Same can be said about the UNDFD collabs.....they weren't all that limited. 

On a side note though............who cares why people copp New Balance or what pairs they do copp as long as they're buying them to wear them. People are getting way to butt hurt about "new people". The video just posted was over the Seals. By no means do I consider those limited. How many releases did they end up having? Same can be said about the UNDFD collabs.....they weren't all that limited. 
Preach

I'm not trying to preach to anyone. If you look back through the thread you'll notice most if the last 5 pages is straight arguing. I come in this thread/forum to find helpful info about New Balance releases not read bickering between high schoolers about someone being this or that. It's childish and immature and at the end of the day they're just sneakers.

What makes me hard pressed is why people care so much about what other people buy with their money. New Balance or Jordan. Limited or general release.

I get everybody has an opinion or maybe a comment on another person's comment/purchase, because it is a forum after all. But questioning people's purchases and calling them hype beasts or anything like is just ridiculous. Maybe they did buy it because it's popular, but it's their money. If they wanted to buy something because another person has it that's on them. I just hope they are happy with their purchase.

I buy New Balance because I like the quality, and I think they have amazing collaborations. I don't buy every New Balance or every collaborations, I just buy the ones I like, with my money. If somebody says they don't like the shoe or doesn't understand why I'd spend that amount on that shoe, then that's fine because that's their opinion. But to call somebody a hype beast when not knowing their true motivates is ridiculous. Some people just like buying only limited things.

I bought the Ronnie Fieg's Steel Blues because I love the color blocking. I bought the SEALS for the same reason, and after buying the Steel Blues I knew I'd be getting great quality. I want the Salmon Soles because I love the feel of the 1300s and the look of a gum bottom shoe. I agree they look very similar to the Norse collaboration, but who cares? If you're that upset that Ronnie Fieg copied then don't buy the shoe. That's your right, but it doesn't give you the right not make fun or downsize another person who does purchase the shoe, for whatever the reason might be; superior quality or limited.

And what's wrong with doing a newly release shoe review? That's just smart. Nobody is going to watch a video called "New Balance 574 Blue/Black colorway General Release 2009." People go on Youtube to get reviews and information. Making a video of a shoe that's wanted by a lot of people is smart and extremely helpful.

I'm not trying to preach to anyone. If you look back through the thread you'll notice most if the last 5 pages is straight arguing. I come in this thread/forum to find helpful info about New Balance releases not read bickering between high schoolers about someone being this or that. It's childish and immature and at the end of the day they're just sneakers.
Im guessing you dont know what preach means, i didnt mean the technical term lol I just meant i agreed with what you said lol

Back on track

Can i get a comfort rate on these models? M576? CM1300? MT1300? 998?

Dont like the YOTD, I do kinda like those YOTS

Does anyone know anything about these M850's? I found them on eBay from a seller in Asia. The purple ones kind of remind me of the Sneaker Freaker 998's.

acswed.jpg

nnwndx.jpg

wml39.jpg

Im guessing you dont know what preach means, i didnt mean the technical term lol I just meant i agreed with what you said lol
Aight man that's my bad. I wasn't quite too sure how you were using it there. From the last few pages it looks like a lot of people in here like to argue and/or attack other members. I just figured you were being sarcastic. Sorry for misinterpreting you. 

Back on track

Can i get a comfort rate on these models? M576? CM1300? MT1300? 998?

Dont like the YOTD, I do kinda like those YOTS

i feel like the m576 fits my foot the best out of all NB models. MT1300 fit alright, but the toe box is a little big for me.

Dang quite a bit to sift through after being away for a little while. Hopefully I can catch a re-stock on some Salmon Soles or maybe find some other stuff I've been looking for. My SEALs should be here this week. Excited for that.

Does anyone know anything about these M850's? I found them on eBay from a seller in Asia. The purple ones kind of remind me of the Sneaker Freaker 998's.]

Saw those a few weeks ago. Those are all amazing. Price is steep for 850s. Its the same model the skippys made famous. Suuper light weight and comfy. If they showed up for around $100 shipped, id be all over those.

Last edited:
993's, 999's, 1300's and 1400's all feel great for me (respectively), my only pair that isnt that comfortable is my 998's (they feel a little narrow and un-supportive to me)
Thanks for that insight, I have a few different models Im looking at. Me being a bigger foot/bigger guy, I dont want anything narrow and un-supportive. And someone else posted right below you about the 998 too, Thanks again

another salmon release update:

doesnt say whether will be online or not

The way capsule toronto works is that they sell instore, anything goes online.. this happened with the undefeated collabs and was suppose to happen with the west nycs but yeah those didn't last too long

Does anyone know anything about these M850's? I found them on eBay from a seller in Asia. The purple ones kind of remind me of the Sneaker Freaker 998's.

Saw those a few weeks ago. Those are all amazing. Price is steep for 850s. Its the same model the skippys made famous. Suuper light weight and comfy. If they showed up for around $100 shipped, id be all over those.

I'm hoping the seller just has them at a higher price. Even better if they release in North America and I can get them locally.

I'll take some more pics tomorrow in the daylight

Not a fan of pink, but those 574 ID's (?) are nice. They kind of look like a 1500 that's supposed to come out next year.

EUKicks_New_Balance_1500_Spring_Summer_2013_M1500GYB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom