Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You can't actually ask people to PM you if you're mentioning anything about trading, buying, or selling outside of the buy/sell forum. It's the same thing as posting it. You can use your signature, but you can't make a post advertising your signature.

The buy/sell forum is for trading, buying, and selling. The discussion forums are for discussion. The 300 post and 3 month rule might seem like much, but someone could make an account and instantly create a listing to scam someone. Not saying a long term member isn't capable of scamming someone, because it's possible. But when you have to wait 3 months and post 300 times, it kind of deters people from bothering. Especially if they have no interest in the actual forum that they're exploiting for their own gain.

I've seen 700+ page threads in the Nike sub-forum with a lot of information and conversations about the sneakers get locked because of people using it as a marketplace.

Got my Seals in today. Amazing colorway and materials. I'll have some photos and video up soon.

new pickup
NB 1600
I liked this pair over the red and gray pairs. The suede is actually very nice on these!

Are these in stock for retail anywhere still? I regret passing on them earlier, I only grabbed the olive half of the pack...I need a size 9.5 US (UK 9)

EDIT: premier's got 'em in stock for $170. Just found 'em

Last edited:
You can't actually ask people to PM you if you're mentioning anything about trading, buying, or selling outside of the buy/sell forum. It's the same thing as posting it. You can use your signature, but you can't make a post advertising your signature.
The buy/sell forum is for trading, buying, and selling. The discussion forums are for discussion. The 300 post and 3 month rule might seem like much, but someone could make an account and instantly create a listing to scam someone. Not saying a long term member isn't capable of scamming someone, because it's possible. But when you have to wait 3 months and post 300 times, it kind of deters people from bothering. Especially if they have no interest in the actual forum that they're exploiting for their own gain.
I've seen 700+ page threads in the Nike sub-forum with a lot of information and conversations about the sneakers get locked because of people using it as a marketplace.

understood. thanks for clarifying. will respect the rules!

My small collection so far. My favorites in that order from left to right. Seals>Salmon soles>Wests>Steel Blues>Undftds..... Extremely happy i doubled up on the seals, I was gonna triple up but figured they were built so well that both of them will last me several years anyway. Next on the list is some Hanons and the burgundy 1300s and some 574 IDs.....yes I might have a problem these shoes are addicting haha
PS. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics
tongue.gif
Im glad NBs are getting the shine they deserve here in America lately, but it just makes me sad that most of the people who post in this thread's collection looks something like this. All limited and/or all released this year. smh 

i also don't break forum rules like you and so many others that just so happen to like and own ONLY nb and asics that are limited while ONLY being released just last month with colorways and shapes that can be extremely debatable. like i said, im a bit blunt and that little gnat that just won't go away, but i also don't go calling people out with expletives nor do i make requests to buy and sell my stuff. follow the rules and read better, i guess? maybe you won't get reported as there would be no just cause. think about it, friend. i'll give you a few minutes to let it sink in.
The whole "forum rules" thing is royally stupid in my opinion. Who cares if people are buying or selling. Can't these theads be about both? But, I am fed up with all of the new people in this thread who act like NB experts when they only have limited stuff released this year. I've been collecting NBs for like 4 years now, and rocking them as regular wear shoes for longer. 

Oh, and while y'all were busy trying to cop the Ronnie Fayg Salmon Soles (even for him, that shoe takes laziness to a new level) I picked these up for a pretty good deal. One of my favorite NBs released in the past few years, and the shoe RF straight up jacked 
tired.gif

Norse x 670

Last edited:
Why would that make you sad? It means more people are interested (collectors,resellers,hypebeasts etc) for whatever case, you need consumers of any product and the current NB lovers wont be on this earth forever. Someway the love for a quality sneaker has to be passed down. I havent owned a pair since '07, started collecting shoes in '10 (mainly JB/NIKE/Designer), and buying the farmer markets will be my first NB purchase in years. Thanks to NT and this thread it has revived my long lost loved for a quality/comfortable shoe, big guys LOVE those qualities in shoes. Why not have comfort and SWAG? lol

Why would that make you sad? It means more people are interested (collectors,resellers,hypebeasts etc) for whatever case, you need consumers of any product and the current NB lovers wont be on this earth forever. Someway the love for a quality sneaker has to be passed down. I havent owned a pair since '07, started collecting shoes in '10 (mainly JB/NIKE/Designer), and buying the farmer markets will be my first NB purchase in years. Thanks to NT and this thread it has revived my long lost loved for a quality/comfortable shoe, big guys LOVE those qualities in shoes. Why not have comfort and SWAG? lol
But why haven't you been buying them for the past few years?? Because they weren't hyped. And which NB will be your first? A limited one, of course. Its not like NB started making a quality product yesterday. What happened to Nike/JB a couple years ago (a massive amount of hypebeat noobs/resellers in it for the wrong reasons) is now happening to NB. A lot of the OG collectors I know are leaving, and its sad to me that I'm watching a thing I love crumble and turn to complete ****. Thats all.

I'm looking for a simple casual grey new balance with a gum bottom. I found the 576 has the colorway I want but not my size on nordsrom. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me. it doesn't necessarily have to be the same model, i just want something similar looking to wear. I think that colorway is so nice.

Back
Top Bottom