Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did bro, they were already sold out by that point. Had a friend even guess the password right and still didn't get through. Get off his nuts lol.

Did bro, they were already sold out by that point. Had a friend even guess the password right and still didn't get through. Get off his nuts lol.
Same thing happened to me. Nothing to get all salty over. He's definitely had better GL3s than the Eclipses. On to buy some more NBs!

Same thing happened to me. Nothing to get all salty over. He's definitely had better GL3s than the Eclipses. On to buy some more NBs!
Not salty at all. As a business/marketing major I'm just amazed by the way the guy conducts his business. I believe he's more hated than nike lol.

Not salty at all. As a business/marketing major I'm just amazed by the way the guy conducts his business. I believe he's more hated than nike lol.
Was just saying this release wasn't a big deal, IMO.

As a Design major, I'd like to see if anyone would buy a shoe he actually designs. Anyone can look at a bunch of premium material swatches and put them on someone else's design.

Was just saying this release wasn't a big deal, IMO.

As a Design major, I'd like to see if anyone would buy a shoe he actually designs. Anyone can look at a bunch of premium material swatches and put them on someone else's design.
The answer to that is no. His first 2 releases were his actual designs, and sat on David Z for 6 months. The multi-color hodge podges of crap and the gold and silver ones were his, and both were flops. He is a master marketer, but he really has very little creative talent. His stuff just isnt creative. leather BACK, salmon TOE, salmon SOLE, leather TOE (and the rest are just the names of the official CW). He cant even come up with creative names for his stuff let alone make a creative design. -___- 

Oh, and the password thing clearly shows that he hooks up the homies. Code has to be written for that to pop up on the website, theres no way that was just an "accident". The accident was that they accidentally made it public. They release the shoe w/ the password to the homies, then let people fight over the rest 3-4 minutes later. People who dont see through that are just naive. 

just found this site guys. lots of models at retail and lots of good sizes. and almost positive its legit, just ordered a pair of 1300nr's...
http://www.shoebizsf.com/shop.html?brand=new_balance_made_in_usa
http://www.shoebizsf.com/shop.html?brand=new-balance

Shoebiz is legit. I've ordered from them a few times and they usually have a coupon code too if you search on google.

went to guatemala for a few days and this thread blows up. thanks for the links. been looking for some of those 996s.

Got these burgundy 1300s in today...they are really nice in person
smokin.gif
sizing compared to the 574 ( which I think runs tts).. how do the 1300's fit?  im about to get my first pair.. someone told me they ran .5 big

Will the new balance 577 x Staple release online at Reed Space also, or is it just in store?
I just called Reed Space and they said in store only.  No online and no phone orders.  Size? is the only online and after the currency exchange and shipping, they could be expensive.

Shoes do tend to fit everyone differently. Your best bet would be to just go to a sneaker store and try on shoes. That's what I do anyways. 

sizing compared to the 574 ( which I think runs tts).. how do the 1300's fit?  im about to get my first pair.. someone told me they ran .5 big
I went half size down and they fit great. I usually wear a 10.5 in jordan retros and went with a 10 in the 1300 and they fit the same. But then again everyones foot is different.

Back
Top Bottom