Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread PAGE 1 UPDATES IF YOU MISSED ANYTHING

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Damn it !, what the hell are we doing? What the jimminy hell are we doing?? really...Larry Hughes?? really....that's the big trade we make......for Larry freakin Hughes.
roll.gif

roll.gif

im sad miami didn't move smush parker,
frown.gif

They bought him out.....

Its a great day. Smush is out of the league now.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

im sad miami didn't move smush parker,
frown.gif

i thought they were buying him out

oh well, his deal is up at the end of this year anyway

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

/\ are you a real fan of your team? You just don't get big name players overnight...especially with your main trade assets being the youngest and best players on your team. You get a Kobe Bryant and your team is still going to suck because you gave up the rest of the core to get him.

Die hard Bulls' fan since 1991 homey.

My ranting and raving is due to my depression over a horrible team that was on the brink of getting to the Finals.

and I know that Kobe is or never was coming here........

Originally Posted by aRog27

/\ are you a real fan of your team? You just don't get big name players overnight...especially with your main trade assets being the youngest and best players on your team. You get a Kobe Bryant and your team is still going to suck because you gave up the rest of the core to get him.

My ranting and raving is due to my depression over a horrible team that was on the brink of getting to the Finals.

laugh.gif
Time to face reality...your team was never on the "brink"of getting to the Finals. Yall got to the 2nd round one year and that was it. And even if Kobe did get there you think that would have made the team he wouldhave inherited a championship contender...or do you think Kobe Bryant is God?

Originally Posted by aRog27

laugh.gif
Time to face reality...your team was never on the "brink" of getting to the Finals. Yall got to the 2nd round one year and that was it. And even if Kobe did get there you think that would have made the team he would have inherited a championship contender...or do you think Kobe Bryant is God?

I meant Conference Finals....but thanks for bringin me back to reality. I appreciate it greatly.

looks like the cavs couldn't get miller so they settled for a poor man's or i should say a homeless man's mike miller in wally szczerbiak.

!$#% that Curry stays
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

we couldnt get one of these bums out at least, Isiah BETTER be out very soon
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

This isn't the first time Chicago has done a deal when fans were upset (not me on this one). Tyson fro PJ Brown was supposed to give us that big expiringdeal to package and get a big name here, but Pax sat on it because he thought PJ would net something good by himself and wouldn't give up a young guy. Headded good player through the draft but failed to realize NONE of them had take over skills that would put fear in the opposing team. A 6-1 SG is not going todo that unless it is AI. There have been bad move masked by good move then followed by bad move in this organization.

Hopefully Reinsdorf dies sometime soon because he is blocking all roads that lead to a superstar that demands a luxury tax from coming here. He and Skiles werethe 2 biggest things holding this team back. Then it was Wallets and Boylan andReinsdorf. Now its just Boylan and Reinsdorf. It if only ends up being Reinsdorfthen this team has a shot at the Conf Finals if some moves are made, but it will not be a Championship team unles Jerry gets off his wallet and decides that hewill pay am luxury tax.

Cleveland: Deal is OK
-Delonte West, although I personally don't like him, is still a solid fit for a team in need of a PG
-Wally, although he's pretty big for a 2 which may cause problems against some teams, is also a good fit
-Joe Smith is very solid and, at least this year, does what Gooden does offensively, only in a more dependable manner
-Ben Wallace adds the D, but he's pretty much a 5 these days. Are they playing him with Z? IMO that's not a good look. I like Joe Smith as a starter onthis team.

Sonics: Great deal
-They clear even more space, while getting another veteran on a solid enough team
-With Durant, Green, and Wilcox, they can use the money to attract another great big man or PG

Bulls: WTH
-Getting rid of Wallace is the only high point
-Larry Hughes is almost as bad. He might play well, but his contract is huge. Plus his presence is going to impede Gordon and Hinrich even more than their owngames.
-Gooden is OK
-Made this team into a mess, even more. They'll have to wait until at least the summer to sort things out now.

Wow, who's Seattle's GM? Good stuff for them. No huge salaries, promising players in Wilcox, Green, and Durant, tons of space.

Good for them.

The Bulls get legit low-post scoring and a big defensive guard. We addressed two needs and don't have Benedict or DuNothing anymore.

I can't say I'm unhappy. I will miss Joe Smith though, he's been awesome all season.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Wow, who's Seattle's GM? Good stuff for them. No huge salaries, promising players in Wilcox, Green, and Durant, tons of space.

Good for them.

Stop it with the Wilcox is a promising young player. Its his 7th year in the league. He's about as good as he is going to get.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

The Bulls get legit low-post scoring and a big defensive guard. We addressed two needs and don't have Benedict or DuNothing anymore.

I can't say I'm unhappy. I will miss Joe Smith though, he's been awesome all season.

Duhon wasn't traded Mdub

Stop it with the Wilcox is a promising young player. Its his 7th year in the league. He's about as good as he is going to get.

Did I say young?

You can still break-out after being in the League seven years, I'm not saying he'll get tons better, but as long as he stays where he's at for 3-4more years, he's a great asset. He's better than half the Centers in this League.

Duhon is still a Bull. I figured he would be traded since there are contenders that need to shore up the PG position.

I'm ecstatic that Ben Wallace is no longer a Bull. Can't wait for Friday's game. Partying starts tonight.

Back
Top Bottom