Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread PAGE 1 UPDATES IF YOU MISSED ANYTHING

Wilcox is 25.
eyes.gif

Lebron stay getting teammates who he use to Dunk on when they were on opposite teams, first it was Damon Jones when he played for the heat now it's DelonteWest when he played for the Celtics.

Very happy we got rid of Griffin and Wallace. Upset we got rid of Joe Smith though.

Boylan is going to have a tough time distributing minutes to the guards. Someone is going to be upset that their minutes are going down. But Duhon is a freeagent this year though

Really? Damn, well there you go!
laugh.gif

First I thought Bobby Jackson was like 28, now I thought Wilcox was more around 28,
laugh.gif

But regardless if how old he is, Seattle still has a bright future, I heard that they have 6 first round picks over the next 2 years?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Stop it with the Wilcox is a promising young player. Its his 7th year in the league. He's about as good as he is going to get.

Did I say young?

You can still break-out after being in the League seven years, I'm not saying he'll get tons better, but as long as he stays where he's at for 3-4 more years, he's a great asset. He's better than half the Centers in this League.

My fault. But when I hear promising, young is usually inferred. But he is still only 25 as KLJ stated. I still don't seem him improving that much.

Maybe I'm just a homer for the man with the receding hairline @ 25, but he's pretty good for what he's at right now. He's polished offensivelyand defensively. Will he ever be all-star caliber? Most likely not, but he's a center you can count on.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

If Seattle ends up with Beasley or Rose...wow

b-easy is gonna be wearing grizzly blue come draft day.
pimp.gif

rudy + b-easy = unstoppable force.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Originally Posted by Mw2889

The Bulls get legit low-post scoring and a big defensive guard. We addressed two needs and don't have Benedict or DuNothing anymore.

I can't say I'm unhappy. I will miss Joe Smith though, he's been awesome all season.

Duhon wasn't traded Mdub

frown.gif
frown.gif
I just heard

^it's futile to predict what team a player is going to now, because anything can happen with the lottery (see celtics circa 2007)

however, i def see rose going to seattle and getting the ball of kev durant's hands, sonics cant win no games with that man chucking the way he is

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

looks like the cavs couldn't get miller so they settled for a poor man's or i should say a homeless man's mike miller in wally szczerbiak.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Might be the only thing J RAIN has ever said that I agree with.

Durant - Green - Beasley/Rose + cap space + a 2009 lottery + 3 other first rounders between Phoenix and San Antonio over the next two years?
grin.gif
Sick.

i cant wait for tomorrows game to see how the rotations might be played out

and then when sasha, boobie, and andy get back

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Durant - Green - Beasley/Rose + cap space + a 2009 lottery + 3 other first rounders between Phoenix and San Antonio over the next two years?
grin.gif
Sick.
Too bad they're headed to Oklahoma City
smh.gif
. The fans in Seattle should have something to look forward to but don't because of their owner
tired.gif

that bulls/cavs/sonics deal is a mess
laugh.gif

but I like Gerald Green going to Houston. sending out Bonzi isn't so bad now. GErald Green can really become a good player in Houston if he gets theplaying time.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Say whatever you clowns want, we have $28 million in cap space this summer and $24 the summer after that. Not to mention the player's we've gotten are very decent and better than what we're used to. Overpaid? Sure. Who isn't anymore? I'd be the first one harping on here if I didn't like this deal for the Cavs but I do. If things don't work out well the rest of the season, we go and spend some $ and get some bigger named players.

Already with LBJ on our team, who wants to argue they wouldn't want $52 million in cap room over the next 2 years?

how do the cavs have that cap room? and by cap room i mean UNDER the salary cap. not just clearing cap space.

Yeah I don't think the Cavs actually have cap space. I know Wally, Wallace, etc. are all signed PAST this summer. They actually have to be underneath $55million or whatever in order to sign anybody.

Back
Top Bottom