Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread PAGE 1 UPDATES IF YOU MISSED ANYTHING

Damn I wanted to see green in a laker uni...

If green gets some pt in houston..watch out.

I don't know about wallace to cavs...

From the Sac Bee

The deadline nears

(11:46 a.m.)
No call from Denver. Might still be a small deal for a Tyronn Lue type or maybe one of the other new guys from Atlanta. Ron Artest will be on this teamtomorrow.

The New Orleans Hornets announced today that they have acquired guard/forward Bonzi Wells, guard Mike James, and cash considerations from the Houston Rocketsin exchange for guard Adam Haluska, guard Bobby Jackson, forward Marcus Vinicius and a 2008 second round pick. As part of the three-team deal, the MemphisGrizzlies will receive Vinicius, the rights to Malick Badiane and cash considerations in exchange for the rights to Sergei Lishouk.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=19384

Gerald Green is really green. He has very little basketball IQ. He's a gold medalist in the athletic genetic lottery and doesn't even place in thebrains genetic lottery.

Well there goes the deadline, now we gotta wait and see wat deals are completed in the next few hours

wally to the cavs? where the !@@@ did that come from? and hughes for wallace? i dont see it. what about Z? where would that work?

Houston is a nice look for GG. Hopefully, he can get it together. Hope he can get by the stress that comes with playing in your hometown.

People on Cavs.com are saying Ric Bucher is reporting the Cavs got Wally. We'll see in a bit I guess...

^3 eastern

10 player cavs sonics bulls

eek.gif

any thing on anything with the Knicks?

and also when do these big deals get announced?

so the nuggets are gettin 2 pgs today?

to go along with chucky, ai, and ac?

*insert kobe and gil .gif*

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by MeloVP

^3 eastern

10 player cavs sonics bulls

eek.gif

more info?
ESPNnews just reported that Chicago Seattle and Cleveland were attempting to get a 10 player deal worked out.

The players currently being rumored
Wally Z.
Larry Hughes
Ira Newble
Donyel Marshall
Ben Wallace
Chris Duhon

That leave four players that have yet to be mentioned

Originally Posted by THE GR8

any thing on anything with the Knicks?

and also when do these big deals get announced?

Come on man you know isiah aint gonna do anything. Did u see his face throughout last nights game? No emotion watsoever. He doesnt care

Back
Top Bottom