Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread PAGE 1 UPDATES IF YOU MISSED ANYTHING

Anything for Bendict Wallets is a good thing. Hughes will be alot better if he is not sitting around on the perimeter waiting to shoot a jumper. Give him thePG spot and let him create. I refuse to believe that he just got bad after he left Washington. Is he worth his contract? No. But he will do more than Walletsin Chicago. Plus, Duhon is crap.

I heard about that, and I actually added him to my 2k8 roster way long time ago,
laugh.gif

BUT, we'll get Justin Williams before Dale Davis.

Here you go Japan & Nowitz

The more likely scenario is that the Mavericks will watch the waiver wire and perhaps give a call to somebody like veteran 6-11 forward/center Dale Davis, whohas been semi-retired in the Keith Van Horn mold. "He's on the list," Cuban said. Dallas Morning News

Joe Smith and Ben Wallace are older in numbers than their salaries. We would have Gooden AND Hughes off our books this summer.

Can anyone tell me when Smith/Wallace's contracts are up?

Minnesota Timberwolves guard Gerald Green tells FOX 26 Sports he has been traded to his hometown Houston Rockets for guard Kirk Snyder and a second-round draftpick.

Green, in his third year in the NBA, went to Gulf Shores Academy High School in Houston. He was drafted in the first round out of high school by the BostonCeltics.

"It's like a dream come true. Never in my life did I think this would happen," Green said. "I am on cloud nine."

Green was traded by Boston to Minnesota in that blockbuster deal involving Kevin Garnett.

He won the Slam Dunk Title in 2007 and was runner-up in 2008.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Here you go Japan & Nowitz

The more likely scenario is that the Mavericks will watch the waiver wire and perhaps give a call to somebody like veteran 6-11 forward/center Dale Davis, who has been semi-retired in the Keith Van Horn mold. "He's on the list," Cuban said. Dallas Morning News

the mavs should try to trade for theo ratliff. maybe cuban is reading this? i know i want the lakers to pick him up....

Yeah, I think it's safe to say Dale Davis is squarely at the bottom of the Mavs 'Big Man' list.

Can anyone tell me when Smith/Wallace's contracts are up?
If im not mistaken, didnt Wallace just sign like a 4 or 5 year 60 million dollar contract a year ago

Good trade for Houston for Green

Minnesota Timberwolves guard Gerald Green tells FOX 26 Sports he has been traded to his hometown Houston Rockets for guard Kirk Snyder and a second-round draft pick.

Green, in his third year in the NBA, went to Gulf Shores Academy High School in Houston. He was drafted in the first round out of high school by the Boston Celtics.

"It's like a dream come true. Never in my life did I think this would happen," Green said. "I am on cloud nine."

Green was traded by Boston to Minnesota in that blockbuster deal involving Kevin Garnett.

Hiaght, Kirk was useless anyway

Minnesota Timberwolves guard Gerald Green tells FOX 26 Sports he has been traded to his hometown Houston Rockets for guard Kirk Snyder and a second-round draft pick.

Green, in his third year in the NBA, went to Gulf Shores Academy High School in Houston. He was drafted in the first round out of high school by the Boston Celtics.

I would be too if I got traded away from Minnesota.

was hoping gerald green was gonna go to spurs but nice pick up for houston. gerald green is gonna come up in 2 years.

Theo might be solid, but the TWolves would ask for a lot for him from anybody.

He has BIG expiring contract that's up after this year.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I would be too if I got traded away from Minnesota.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh and

Kendall (New Orleans): So is there anything holding up the Hornets/Rockets/Grizzlies deal...and is this deal enough to keep the Hornets on topthe West?

sn2.gif
Chad Ford: (2:41 PM ET ) It's done.

More for the Rockets perhaps?

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Nice pick up for the Rockets after a stupid deal with the Hornets. McGrady can teach Green a few things.

Yea i agree, on draft night they were saying he was the next tmac

Kendall (New Orleans): So is there anything holding up the Hornets/Rockets/Grizzlies deal...and is this deal enough to keep the Hornets on top the West?

SportsNation Chad Ford: (2:41 PM ET ) It's done.

Uhh, that's an old trade.

Good pickup for the rockets.

Lakers
Suns
Mavericks
Spurs
Golden State
New orleans
Houston

All these are playoff teams who have made big additions or trades in the past month. Has there ever been a month like this.

P.S - Is it safe to say that L.A's move started a chain reaction

Back
Top Bottom