Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread PAGE 1 UPDATES IF YOU MISSED ANYTHING

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

Word out of Cleveland is that there are talks of a blockbuster, and it doesn't involve Mike Miller.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I LOVE THE SUSPENSE!

please no VC...if anything id rank my ideal trades as getting

-dre miller
-mike redd
-ron artest
-mike miller

I REALLY LOVE THE SUSPENSE!!!

Windhorst better not be yappin for reviews.

I won't be able to sleep tonight
laugh.gif

"change the dynamic of the team"

I'm thinking Dre Miller who gives us that TRUE point guard, allowing a REAL offense to be ran.

Thats what I'm thinking.

COME ON FERRY!!!

GIT'ER DONE!

edit: Cavs.com forum is buzzing about VC coming here too. He'd be the one for one with Hughes getting shipped out.

We get Carter and DAL's 1st rounder and they get Hughes who's contract expires sooner than Carter's. Then we can use the 1st rounder with the bumsto sweeten the the deal for Mike Miller. LeBron could run the point forward with Carter, Miller, Gooden and Z.

If anything, I think we'll see smaller trades that come out of nowhere, sorta like what happened with the Spurs (not that it was small, but it was out ofnowhere).

Wait, where did this Cavs trade rumors come from, someone fill me in.
THe Cavs are trading for VC?

Who does the Cavs have to give the Sixers for Andre Miller?

Plus why would the Sixers give him up when they have a chance to make the playoffs?

Even though I don't want them to with the upcoming draft

Hughes for VC will not happen.

We were more on the verge of trading him in a three way deal for ricky davis and Jason William's expiring contracts. Why would we add a dumb contract likehughes?

^That makes perfect sense.

Hughes straight up for VC, plus their 1st round pick from DAL. Then we turn around and pull the trigger with MEM for the aforementioned players...

This is way too much though. Nobody is going to give us all that and, it is the Cavs. I'm fairly confident we'll make a move, but this seems like a bitmuch, for ANY team. Danny Ferry you've got 14 hours my man...

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Hughes straight up for VC, plus their 1st round pick from DAL. Then we turn around and pull the trigger with MEM for the aforementioned players...

This is way too much though. Nobody is going to give us all that and, it is the Cavs. I'm fairly confident we'll make a move, but this seems like a bit much, for ANY team. Danny Ferry you've got 14 hours my man...
Wait a second.
You guys want Vince Carter+Dallas's 1st round pick for Larry freakin Hughes?!?
Pass me some of whatever you're smoking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by JDB1523

This is way too much though. Nobody is going to give us all that and, it is the Cavs. I'm fairly confident we'll make a move, but this seems like a bit much, for ANY team. Danny Ferry you've got 14 hours my man...
Wait a second.
You guys want Vince Carter+Dallas's 1st round pick for Larry freakin Hughes?!?
Pass me some of whatever you're smoking
laugh.gif

hell yea. I was readin it, and it all really culminated for yall, but lets get real here folks. Just the one for one without the pick is still lopsided. Asmuch as I hate VC, i still give him credit for being a good player, and there is no way that thorn would pull the trigger on something remotely similar to thatconcoction yall got up there. If you see how he held out on shipping JKidd, it was because he didnt want to just jump at the first deal, he made sure to get asmuch as he could. Attaining Larry Hughes for just VC would symbolize a complete failure to manage a team.

There are rumors of Artest being traded to the Suns for the ATL pick/TE. From the same guy who first brought out the rumors about Shaq.

This is a great time to be a NBA fan! I mean seriously, when was the last time you had 6-7 legitimate teams that could win the chip? As far as all thiscleveland talk, I hope Michael Redd goes to cleveland. Redd is a stud and with Lebron passing to him they will be a great duo. Andre miller would help them andso would mike miller or even artest, but Redd is the guy they need to get if they want a shot at that ring again.

^Whoa whoa whoa.

I didn't say it was realistic or even that it was going to happen. Keep reading what I wrote. I'm just repeating the rumors from the Cavs.com forum.It's been rumored that Cleveland doesn't want that trade with VC unless it includes the 1st rounder. Trust me, I know it's insane
laugh.gif
people arejust justifying this to themselves because Hughes' contract is up before VC's.

Rockets and Hornets agree to a deal

Hornets get:
Mike James
Bonzi Wells

Rockets get:
Bobby Jackson
Adam Haluska
2nd Round Pick

Memphis Get:
Marcus Vinicius

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Rockets and Hornets agree to a deal

Hornets get:
Mike James
Bonzi Wells

Rockets get:
Bobby Jackson
Adam Haluska
2nd Round Pick

Memphis Get:
Marcus Vinicius

Are you serious?
Good pick-up for the Hornets

If the Artest to the Suns rumor is true
eek.gif

Hughes straight up for VC, plus their 1st round pick from DAL.

jesus
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

comon man... you know VC is worth more than that
laugh.gif
..... NJ ain'tgiving up VC for Hughes straight up, let alone VC + a 1st round pick
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, Cavs fans are delusional for even mentioning VC for Hughes straight up, and give the Cavs a first rounder? Yeah right.
laugh.gif

Good lord the Hornets got a good deal, not only did they get Bonzi (who I'd give up Bobby Jackson for straight up), but also Mike James? Wow. Depth theysure have.

Hornets get:
Mike James
Bonzi Wells

Rockets get:
Bobby Jackson
Adam Haluska
2nd Round Pick

Memphis Get:
Marcus Vinicius
ohwell.gif

Mike James is God awful.

Bonzi is serviceable, I guess I'm just worried about the chemistry issue.

Don't care about getting rid of anybody except Bobby; Haluska hasn't touched the floor and Vinicius really hasn't either. Might as well trade thepick because we've sucked at drafting since CP.

Back
Top Bottom