Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bynum is having the Kobe knee procedure done in Germany. Made my heart stop when I saw "Bynum" and "knee procedure" on the front of RealGM.....

Bynum is having the Kobe knee procedure done in Germany. Made my heart stop when I saw "Bynum" and "knee procedure" on the front of RealGM.....

German Surgery... German Procedure... Six of one, half a dozen the other...

Bynum showing up in Philly. His press conference along with Jason Richardson's on Wednesday will be open to all Sixers fans.

John Clark NBC10 ‏@johnclarknbc10
New Sixer Andrew Bynum arrives in Philly tonight (wearing Lakers sweats) on NBC10 at 11pm

looks like they took the pic down.

Anyway, through all this hoopla, I'm shocked and I guess "not shocked" seeing as where he ended up, that Dwight isn't getting BASHED hard for his cry baby act this whole year. He's definitely getting a pass.
Word. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it. The fans + media are letting him off easy.

Last edited:
NBA fans ROASTED Lebron for joining the Heat with Wade and Bosh.

But since Dwight went to Lakers with Nash, Kobe, Gasol, it's all good.

Yeah because people want a team to beat the Heat. The majority of the public still hates them. People are on a happy go lucky kick with Bron right now but let him put that Heat jersey back on and D-Wade start acting like a little ***** again and Bosh out there being his weird self and it'll be right back to normal.

Lebron teamed up and left the place he was born and raised, thats why.

If he got traded it would have still been a big deal but not as bad

Dwight signed the extension

got SVG fired,

Otis fired,

still left.

Left the Magic in shambles

Y'all act like Dwight had zero control over who he got traded to.

He just pulled the I will only resign with one team card.

Didn't attend his own damn youth camp

Last edited:
 TON of cap space for the Magic.

Really? What exactly changed? Orlando was set up for similar cap space for the summers of 2013 and 2014 even if the team did absolutely nothing. You can't seriously be talking about cap space for this upcoming season?

Arron Afflalo is owed ~32M over the next 4 years. 

Also,

New Orleans received Eric Gordon in the CP3 deal. 

Sonics (I believe you are referencing the Ray Allen trade) received the #5 pick in the draft.

The Magic had the best asset of the 3 and the smallest impetus at the time of the deal (close to the start of a new season, draft day, and August, respectively). I'm just going to quote myself:
Only irrationality explains this debacle. Believe that.

Other GMs don't like Morey and his cult of dorkdom.
Orlando actually believed a word said by Dwight Howard, particularly any threat.
Power grab by the owner.
Agent machinations.
Sheer incompetence.
Aliens.

Choose as many as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom