Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight is gonna be a bigger headache for LA than Bynum was. He's gonna want the ball more and yet u still have Kobe jacking up 15-25 shots a game. Howard's gonna need 15-20 shots a game, Nash gonna need 10 shots/game, gasol gonna need 10-12 shots/game. Even a weaker bench for LA, still no decent back up PG, no decent player that can back up Kobe who is gonna need a lot of rest if they gon try to compete with the clippers, spurs, and thunder in the playoffs. ALSO Howard is gonna test the waters and become a free agent and demand a max contract worth 5-6 years.

lol @ all the MJ talk.

MJ never had to play against a team as stacked as the Heat.

What do you mean by Stacked because Boston: Bird, McHale, & Parrish... Detroit: Isaih, Dumars, Rodman, Lambeer... Lakers: Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Cooper Scott... Utah: Malone, Stockton, Jeff... Seattle: GP, Kemp, Detlef...

I'd say all of those teams rival MIA interms of being stacked. Now if you want to talk about playing against a team with two individual talents like LeBron & Wade then he still played against teams with that :lol:

How you root for Lebron and the Heat more than Spurs and Rockets though? Minus whale add them to your sig bruh.

I'm actually not a Heat fan at all, as a matter of fact, I was indifferent to Lebron his entire career until he left the Cavs and their fans were burning his jerseys in the middle of the streets like fools. I can easily get behind somebody who gets treated like that. But 100% firmly behind the Rockets all the time through the good and the very very bad, and a fan of the Spurs. Soooooooo what.

i forgot all about doug collins been in london with iggy, hope collins went to talk to him

Last edited:
What do you mean by Stacked because Boston: Bird, McHale, & Parrish... Detroit: Isaih, Dumars, Rodman, Lambeer... Lakers: Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Cooper Scott... Utah: Malone, Stockton, Jeff... Seattle: GP, Kemp, Detlef...
I'd say all of those teams rival MIA interms of being stacked. Now if you want to talk about playing against a team with two individual talents like LeBron & Wade then he still played against teams with that :lol:

Save it Cake...its noway to get to these youngbucks. these cats are insane with this dumb talk.

i wouldnt be shocked if the cats making these dumb comments are 21 or younger.

I would like to see the resumes for some of these front office guys in the NBA.....what are the quals/requirements to become a GM?

-Attended middle school (had to complete at least 7th grade, will substitute advanced Elementary courses for unfinished grade levels)

-1 year general work experience

-Knows colors

-Cannot possess common sense

Houston's final offer was $12 million in immediate cap space instead of Arron Afflalo and Al Harrington, several of their recent first round selections, along with future lottery and unprotected draft picks.

that is Woj who is dependable

just makes no sense in any way :rofl:

Last edited:
lol @ all the MJ talk.

MJ never had to play against a team as stacked as the Heat.

@Seymore
Co-sign!
MJ played in one of the most toughest era's. How many HOFers hearts did he break all through the 90's ?? :D

Kobe is running outta time though.

Last edited:
because he had to? you act like Kobe cant go and average 40 if he has to
laugh.gif
He's never done it...so the hypotheticals don't really apply here. 

Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO

Meanwhile, sources say Lakers' next move will be to sign free-agent guard Jodie Meeks (Sixers). Guy can fill it up.

Jodie Meeks :pimp: get K-Mart and give Mitch his executive of the year award tomorrow.

Malone and STockton SUCKEDDDD

you old heads are just HATERS!!!

Let's change subjects for a second...let's talk about Kevin Durant and his defensive potential.  Just watching him play a little now in the Argentina game and he showed some real good awareness/hands with on-ball defense. 

Lebron is the most complete player in the league as far as what he brings to the table on both ends of the floor.  Not saying KD will ever reach that level defensively, but do any of you all see him making a big jump with his defense in the upcoming season?  He's got the tools to be a lock-down defender.  What he lacks in foot-speed, he makes up for with his length. 

*Maybe model his defensive game after Tayshaun Prince? 

Last edited:
The 90's Magic w/ Shaq/Penny and Knicks w/ Ewing /Starks were good if not better from 1-9 than Miami is right now.

They wasn't wining nothing as long as 23 was in uniform go figure!

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: the only way the NBA will ever have a competitive balance is they need to take a hard look at the NFL, none of these exceptions bs / bird rights / luxury tax, just a straight hard salary cap.

Malone and STockton SUCKEDDDD
you old heads are just HATERS!!!

Not sure if serious.....hoping it was sarcasm.

Those hypothetical statistics are on point.....Wizards got five hypothetical championships, they definitely could have won some the last few years too....but for whatever reason, chose not too. :smh:

People live in the moment and don't seem to understand that MJ/Bulls broke so many hearts during the 90s, you know how many HoFs wont have rings because of MJ/Pip/etc.... Their level of dominance over talent on par with themselves is :wow: and if you can't grasp that you never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom