Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe has sabotaged his own team JUST to make a point.  We've seen him give up.  Those two things I mentioned, you will NEVER associate with Michael Jordan. 

It's no point rehashing what's already been said.  There have been good points brought up on both sides of the argument.  I firmly believe that Mike is the superior player, but the gap isn't as wide as people may think.  One thing I'd give to Mike is the fact that (no matter what type of hot-streak Kobe was on), he was the more efficient scorer and shot close to 50% from the floor for his CAREER.  That's unheard of for a 2-guard. 

Carry on. 

especially when you consider how Gasol and Artest bailed him out during the 2010 Finals.

LOL

I guess averaging damn near 30 points a game, 8 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 steals a game is a performance in need of being bailed out. (and I am not even a Laker fan)

Kobe is a top 15-10 player to ever bounce a basketball. Plain and simple. But c'mon Michael is clearly the most dominant/game changer the world has ever seen.

Kobe has been the best player in the NBA since like 03'-04'. He is the best player of the last decade and is still the best player in my opinion. I can respect the LeBron being the best player in the world argument as well, because the man is amazing. I just personally think Kobe still holds that label.

not to hate on Chicago, but they haven't won anything outside of what MJ brought to them.

and plus, Chicago isn't as luxurious as NY. And doesn't have the weather like Florida or California

i see you trollin dude

sit_down-CT.png

Because of Jordan. If Rose wins a chip in Chicago that's cool. But it's not like these other places where if you win a championship, you become a God

Honestly you couldn't be more off base :lol:

You have absolutely no idea what that kid means to the City. Born and Bred here... He was already a legend here before joining the Bulls, hell before Memphis. #1 player in the country, from Simeon, wearing #25... It was like the 2nd coming of Ben. Not to mention he plays his heart out for the city. He doesn't even have to win one and he'll remain the cities favorite... If he does get one here... It'll mean just as much as the what Mike did because we watched him grow up.

As far as the Chicago slander... I'll step in the name of love around that. Carry on.

that last line :rofl:

John Hollinger ‏@johnhollinger

Go easy on Hennigan. Hearing Orl Pres Alex Martins likely ran this one. Always good to have non-bball folks make critical decision.

John Hollinger ‏@johnhollinger
Based on what I've been told Houston pretty clearly had a better offer -- including a guaranteed lotto pick. Frustrating day for Rox.

chicago doesn't like going over the luxury tax part of the reason they don't resign their own talent and don't attract top tier talent

LOL
I guess averaging damn near 30 points a game, 8 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 steals a game is a performance in need of being bailed out. (and I am not even a Laker fan)

Kobe nearly shot the Lakers out of game 7.

Recall:

Code:
               Basi                                                                           
Starters         MP FG FGA  FG% 3P 3PA  3P% FT FTA  FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS +/-
Kobe Bryant   44:51  6  24 .250  0   6 .000 11  15 .733   4  11  15   2   1   0   4  4  23   0
Team Totals     240 27  83 .325  4  20 .200 25  37 .676  23  30  53  11   7   3  11 19  83

Last edited:
Recall:
Code:
               Basi                                                                           
Starters         MP FG FGA  FG% 3P 3PA  3P% FT FTA  FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS +/-
Kobe Bryant   44:51  6  24 .250  0   6 .000 11  15 .733   4  11  15   2   1   0   4  4  23   0
Team Totals     240 27  83 .325  4  20 .200 25  37 .676  23  30  53  11   7   3  11 19  83

^:lol: this is almost like that dude who said Serena Williams was "pushing 40"

I dont see nash, kobe, gasol, D.Howard and ___ working as a starting 5. Gasol to come off the bench?

lol @ all the MJ talk.

MJ never had to play against a team as stacked as the Heat.

We're entering an era where only teams with multiple superstars win championships. You can attribute that to the formation of the Heatles or when Ray Allen and KG went to the Celtics, regardless don't take it out on Kobe.

BTW, If you're a fan of a small market team than I feel sorry for you. :lol:

Welcome to LA Dwight. :pimp:

Recall:
Code:
               Basi                                                                           

Whoa....He had 15 rebounds?

Didn't Doc say the team who rebounded the most would win that game? What do you know...The Lakers won the rebounding match that game and they won the title.

You probably don't care about that though, all you're trying to do is make Kobe look bad.

Keep trying though. :lol:

i guess MJ never had a bad game :rofl:

someone do the world a favor and close this thread. first time im actually ANNOYED on NT :smh:

lol @ all the MJ talk.
MJ never had to play against a team as stacked as the Heat.
We're entering an era where only teams with multiple superstars win championships. You can attribute that to the formation of the Heatles or when Ray Allen and KG went to the Celtics, regardless don't take it out on Kobe.
BTW, If you're a fan of a small market team than I feel sorry for you. :lol:
Welcome to LA Dwight. :pimp:

dont worry, they'll just add multiple teams to there sig :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom