Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Don't care if he was a knick I $%%%@!$ haaaaaaate mark jackson. Makes reggie miller look cool. Jesus man so Damn corny

Has to be fake.
laugh.gif

Plus he guaranteed that the Warriors will be in the playoffs. If the season starts late, can't hold him to it but the following year.......

Plus he guaranteed that the Warriors will be in the playoffs. If the season starts late, can't hold him to it but the following year.......

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why would you keep the triangle with the players they have? That would be idiotic.
Becoming a team that plays no defense always seems like the most idiotic thing to do imo.

laugh.gif
@ AR possibly reliving a similar situation
Explain the correlation between scrapping the triangle and what they do on the defensive end. I'm not sure I'm following you.

They should go uptempo regardless of what they are capable of defensively. They should implement PnR sets almost every play in the halfcourt.
I'm just saying I don't think the triangle was ever the problem for that team and opting for a coach in Nelson strictly for offense is gonna leave them in a similar situation. Thus I said "
laugh.gif
@ throwing away the triangle for a completely defenseless team."

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why would you keep the triangle with the players they have? That would be idiotic.
Becoming a team that plays no defense always seems like the most idiotic thing to do imo.

laugh.gif
@ AR possibly reliving a similar situation
Explain the correlation between scrapping the triangle and what they do on the defensive end. I'm not sure I'm following you.

They should go uptempo regardless of what they are capable of defensively. They should implement PnR sets almost every play in the halfcourt.
I'm just saying I don't think the triangle was ever the problem for that team and opting for a coach in Nelson strictly for offense is gonna leave them in a similar situation. Thus I said "
laugh.gif
@ throwing away the triangle for a completely defenseless team."

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Sorry but Mark Jackson will last maybe a year with the warriors and than he'll get fired.
Sorry but I think you are wrong about this
Yeah I think the new ownership think they made a bold and daring move by hiring him and won't fire him until multiple losing seasons and he has a year left on his contract.

Originally Posted by adub beta

Sorry but Mark Jackson will last maybe a year with the warriors and than he'll get fired.
Sorry but I think you are wrong about this
Yeah I think the new ownership think they made a bold and daring move by hiring him and won't fire him until multiple losing seasons and he has a year left on his contract.

Cot damn, was watching the 85 ASG...

Larry Bird took a shot to the nose where his nose was LEAKING blood, dude was wiping it off like he had a booger in his nose. Dude was so nonchalant about it.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Being able to watch some of these greats in a full-game.
pimp.gif

Cot damn, was watching the 85 ASG...

Larry Bird took a shot to the nose where his nose was LEAKING blood, dude was wiping it off like he had a booger in his nose. Dude was so nonchalant about it.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Being able to watch some of these greats in a full-game.
pimp.gif

he said they will make playoffs so we will see

he said they will make playoffs so we will see

random question but i thought owners couldnt talk to players during the lock out? cuz i be watching cuban on the espys with the players straight chillin...
laugh.gif

random question but i thought owners couldnt talk to players during the lock out? cuz i be watching cuban on the espys with the players straight chillin...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom