Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by presequel

random question but i thought owners couldnt talk to players during the lock out? cuz i be watching cuban on the espys with the players straight chillin...
laugh.gif
I think so, but the way I saw it, it was referring to his players, not necessarily talking to him, although once it did look like he nodded to J-Kidd across the aisle once.

random question but i thought owners couldnt talk to players during the lock out? cuz i be watching cuban on the espys with the players straight chillin...
laugh.gif
I think so, but the way I saw it, it was referring to his players, not necessarily talking to him, although once it did look like he nodded to J-Kidd across the aisle once.

laugh.gif
its mark cuban tho hes like the honey badger he dont give a #%%$. he $#*%% money out his +%$
laugh.gif

you guys see on the espn sports ticker that the nba has told michael jordan he cannot talk to any of the 4 active nba players in the celebrity golf tournament today?

laugh.gif
 this league is a joke

laugh.gif
its mark cuban tho hes like the honey badger he dont give a #%%$. he $#*%% money out his +%$
laugh.gif

you guys see on the espn sports ticker that the nba has told michael jordan he cannot talk to any of the 4 active nba players in the celebrity golf tournament today?

laugh.gif
 this league is a joke

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 this league is a joke

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 this league is a joke

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Sorry but Mark Jackson will last maybe a year with the warriors and than he'll get fired.

he said they will make playoffs so we will see

Even if they dont make it I think he stays..
that too, you dont just fire a coach after one season.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Sorry but Mark Jackson will last maybe a year with the warriors and than he'll get fired.

he said they will make playoffs so we will see

Even if they dont make it I think he stays..
that too, you dont just fire a coach after one season.

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 this league is a joke

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 this league is a joke

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

presequel wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 this league is a joke

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

presequel wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 this league is a joke

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anybody else find it kinda discouraging that the league and union hasn't had any contact since the lockout.......why wait until crunch time to begin to smooth things out
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody else find it kinda discouraging that the league and union hasn't had any contact since the lockout.......why wait until crunch time to begin to smooth things out
30t6p3b.gif

because the owners don't want to smooth things out. I don't people understand that the owners have no intention of negotiating. They want a completely different system

because the owners don't want to smooth things out. I don't people understand that the owners have no intention of negotiating. They want a completely different system

@STEIN_LINE_HQ Just filed to ESPN.com: Wolves are compiling list of coaching candidates and Don Nelson and Rick Adelman are indeed on it. Link on the way
@STEIN_LINE_HQ Sources say Wolves plan to talk to both Nelson and Adelman to gauge their interest in replacing Rambis. Kahn, remember, wants up-tempo coach
@STEIN_LINE_HQ Assumption in coaching circles is that Adelman will only coach again w/veteran team. But as @JerryZgoda notes, RA does know @kevinlove well
@STEIN_LINE_HQ Nellie skeptics overlook fact that Sota future all wrapped up in Rubio, Love and Derrick Williams. All players who'd do well in his system
laugh.gif

@STEIN_LINE_HQ Just filed to ESPN.com: Wolves are compiling list of coaching candidates and Don Nelson and Rick Adelman are indeed on it. Link on the way
@STEIN_LINE_HQ Sources say Wolves plan to talk to both Nelson and Adelman to gauge their interest in replacing Rambis. Kahn, remember, wants up-tempo coach
@STEIN_LINE_HQ Assumption in coaching circles is that Adelman will only coach again w/veteran team. But as @JerryZgoda notes, RA does know @kevinlove well
@STEIN_LINE_HQ Nellie skeptics overlook fact that Sota future all wrapped up in Rubio, Love and Derrick Williams. All players who'd do well in his system
laugh.gif

Yup, as already said, A Randolph should be thrilled to see that is what Nellie sees as the future of the wolves. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yup, as already said, A Randolph should be thrilled to see that is what Nellie sees as the future of the wolves. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

30t6p3b.gif

Extremely discouraging man. Especially since they're so far apart. There is no sense of urgency.

Back
Top Bottom