Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Anybody else find it kinda discouraging that the league and union hasn't had any contact since the lockout.......why wait until crunch time to begin to smooth things out
30t6p3b.gif

Extremely discouraging man. Especially since they're so far apart. There is no sense of urgency.

The last time there was a lockout, both sides initially went 36 days (Aug. 6) without talking.

Speaking of the lockout, the real losers;
ohwell.gif

@briancmahoney NBA lays off about 114 people, 11 percent of its workforce, over last 2 days. Says not direct result of lockout

The last time there was a lockout, both sides initially went 36 days (Aug. 6) without talking.

Speaking of the lockout, the real losers;
ohwell.gif

@briancmahoney NBA lays off about 114 people, 11 percent of its workforce, over last 2 days. Says not direct result of lockout

There's no way Adelman coaches the wolves. I don't even think with a crazy loaded contract he'd do it.

There's no way Adelman coaches the wolves. I don't even think with a crazy loaded contract he'd do it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Good, don't want anyone over the age of 60 anyway, not for this young team.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

How did Rambis work out? He young. Honestly, not sure how much input Kahn should have on this. He is wildin all the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

How did Rambis work out? He young. Honestly, not sure how much input Kahn should have on this. He is wildin all the time.
laugh.gif

Monty Williams, Mike Brown, and Erik Spoelstra are young.

Kurt Rambis is not young.

Monty Williams, Mike Brown, and Erik Spoelstra are young.

Kurt Rambis is not young.

Wade is a champion for doing that. Just displaying his willingness to win.

Wade is a champion for doing that. Just displaying his willingness to win.

Ibaka, Pau, Marc, Vazquez, Claver 
pimp.gif

Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge Ibaka has been granted Spanish nationality, clearing the way for him to help Spain defend its European championship this summer.

Ibaka must swear loyalty to the Spanish crown and constitution to finalize the process after Spain’s Council of Ministers approved his petition for nationality on Friday.

The 21-year-old was born in the Republic of Congo but played for Spanish clubs for three years before moving to the NBA in 2009. According to Spanish media reports, he maintains a residence in Barcelona.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...eared_To_Play_For_National_Team#ixzz1SCz9rACP

Ibaka, Pau, Marc, Vazquez, Claver 
pimp.gif

Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge Ibaka has been granted Spanish nationality, clearing the way for him to help Spain defend its European championship this summer.

Ibaka must swear loyalty to the Spanish crown and constitution to finalize the process after Spain’s Council of Ministers approved his petition for nationality on Friday.

The 21-year-old was born in the Republic of Congo but played for Spanish clubs for three years before moving to the NBA in 2009. According to Spanish media reports, he maintains a residence in Barcelona.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...eared_To_Play_For_National_Team#ixzz1SCz9rACP

Back
Top Bottom