Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

NBA 2011-12 Schedule On The Way

Even in the midst of a lockout you have to be prepared.  And as you know, we’re always ready for whatever here at the hideout.  So when the NBA’s 2011-12 schedule is unveiled Tuesday afternoon, NBA.com and NBA TV will serve as your one-stop shop for all things schedule. NBA TV’s schedule-release special will air at 2 p.m. ET, and we’ll have all the details for you here as well.  Just a few words to the wise, the 2011-12 schedule is on the way!
Link
According to a league official, one of the two Heat-Mavericks games is being planned for Christmas in Dallas, likely at 2:30 p.m. The schedule will be announced shortly, though labor problems could shorten the season. With Christmas on a Sunday, most NFL games will be Dec. 24 (including Dolphins at Patriots) except Bears-Packers on Christmas night.
Link

i would say felton but he has a contract year coming up. Davis is a good choice.

bears vs packers on xmas? niiiice

i would say felton but he has a contract year coming up. Davis is a good choice.

bears vs packers on xmas? niiiice

Marc Cuban on Bill Maher was a fun watch. lol at him spilling water all over the place in the first few minutes. don't understand why he doesn't dress well with all that money. The best part was The last guy talking about liberal audiences being to PC to laugh at jokes. Cuban seemed out of his element at times but I'm sure it's hard to go 3 vs 1 on live television

Marc Cuban on Bill Maher was a fun watch. lol at him spilling water all over the place in the first few minutes. don't understand why he doesn't dress well with all that money. The best part was The last guy talking about liberal audiences being to PC to laugh at jokes. Cuban seemed out of his element at times but I'm sure it's hard to go 3 vs 1 on live television

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Who will be Shawn Kemp 2.0? 
My money is on Baron Davis
Agreed. Baron Davis wasn't a high flyer at the same level Kemp was but the comparison is fair imo
My money is on DMC or Tyreke... those 2 boys are naturally chunky
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Who will be Shawn Kemp 2.0? 
My money is on Baron Davis
Agreed. Baron Davis wasn't a high flyer at the same level Kemp was but the comparison is fair imo
My money is on DMC or Tyreke... those 2 boys are naturally chunky
ohwell.gif

Lance Stephenson was out here in BK playing in a tournament last night goin HAM
laugh.gif

Got into an argument with Lavance Fields who looks washed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

It's different arguing with one loudmouth, instead of four.
laugh.gif

And Cuban was there as the unpopular guest. He's the only billionaire there. He's the only one that represented wealthy America.

If I was as rich as Cuban, and had what he had, I wouldn't give a crap what I wore.

Cuban continually brought up legitimate points, though unpopular opinions, and he couldn't get his point through because the other two idiots would just yell just as loud for him. Two loud idiots are louder than one loud idiot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

It's different arguing with one loudmouth, instead of four.
laugh.gif

And Cuban was there as the unpopular guest. He's the only billionaire there. He's the only one that represented wealthy America.

If I was as rich as Cuban, and had what he had, I wouldn't give a crap what I wore.

Cuban continually brought up legitimate points, though unpopular opinions, and he couldn't get his point through because the other two idiots would just yell just as loud for him. Two loud idiots are louder than one loud idiot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
PLEASE tell me son cut them box braids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif