Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

My money is on DMC or Tyreke... those 2 boys are naturally chunky
ohwell.gif
Secret Kings shout out.
laugh.gif

shhhhhhhh

the sun sentinel is reporting that the heat will start their season against the knicks at MSG

awesome way to start the season, but unfortunately we will probably miss the first 30 games. SMH.

the sun sentinel is reporting that the heat will start their season against the knicks at MSG

awesome way to start the season, but unfortunately we will probably miss the first 30 games. SMH.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kobe reportedly wants a mill a month to play in Europe.

well that sucks since i doubt any team could even afford that plus no one knows for sure if it will even happen if he signs.

well that sucks since i doubt any team could even afford that plus no one knows for sure if it will even happen if he signs.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

That actually isn't that bad, considering the amount of money coming in as a result of Kobe playing there. 

The cost-benefit is definitely worth it.

That actually isn't that bad, considering the amount of money coming in as a result of Kobe playing there. 

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Plus that's a discount considering what he makes per month in the NBA...i'm sure a few of these Euro teams have the funds to make it happen. 

Plus that's a discount considering what he makes per month in the NBA...i'm sure a few of these Euro teams have the funds to make it happen. 

Kobe deserves 30,000,000 a month. Yes I'm cereal. He'll bring non-stop hardcore stans and half a brain blondies for a whole season. Kobe can sneeze you a million dollars in a day. You can blind-fold Kobe and he'll still get the hush puppy inside the cup without spilling the syrup. Kobe has so much power, kanye gets jealous.

Kobe deserves 30,000,000 a month. Yes I'm cereal. He'll bring non-stop hardcore stans and half a brain blondies for a whole season. Kobe can sneeze you a million dollars in a day. You can blind-fold Kobe and he'll still get the hush puppy inside the cup without spilling the syrup. Kobe has so much power, kanye gets jealous.

I saw in the papers the other day Dwight saying he would consider playing in China.

I saw in the papers the other day Dwight saying he would consider playing in China.

never said it was bad, of course its good for the team/owners because it will bring in money and possibly big money from networks trying to show games if possible. i dont see it happening though.

never said it was bad, of course its good for the team/owners because it will bring in money and possibly big money from networks trying to show games if possible. i dont see it happening though.

knicks beat writer saying that the knicks are playing the celtics on xmas. sounds good to me.

knicks beat writer saying that the knicks are playing the celtics on xmas. sounds good to me.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

grin.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom