Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kahn kept mentioning "uptempo" during his presser so of course it leads to:
@STEIN_LINE_HQ Name to watch in Wolves search: Don Nelson. ESPN.com sources say he's not only open to return to coaching but intrigued by 'Sota roster
Kill yourself Anthony Randolph.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 first thing i thought when i read that.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kahn kept mentioning "uptempo" during his presser so of course it leads to:
@STEIN_LINE_HQ Name to watch in Wolves search: Don Nelson. ESPN.com sources say he's not only open to return to coaching but intrigued by 'Sota roster
Kill yourself Anthony Randolph.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 first thing i thought when i read that.

The whole german Basketball-Bundesliga hope for a lock-out and a Dirk Nowitzki playing in Germany.
Alba Berlin and Bayern Munich are eager to sign him for the lock-out.

The whole german Basketball-Bundesliga hope for a lock-out and a Dirk Nowitzki playing in Germany.
Alba Berlin and Bayern Munich are eager to sign him for the lock-out.

Around the league, it’s starting to get ugly, as the Associated Press reports:

"(Charlotte Bobcats) Radio play-by-play announcer Scott Lauer was one of at least seven employees let go by the Bobcats in the past week.

A person familiar with the situation says the Detroit Pistons fired 15 people two weeks ago. The person, who wasn’t authorized to speak about the team’s moves, spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity."

The Lakers laid off more than 20 people, other teams are reportedly reducing salary of staff until the lockout ends. It impacts people on virtually every team.

Around the league, there is plenty of pain going around, so far all of it for people who are not involved in the argument between players and owners. And it’s just going to get worse.

Around the league, it’s starting to get ugly, as the Associated Press reports:

"(Charlotte Bobcats) Radio play-by-play announcer Scott Lauer was one of at least seven employees let go by the Bobcats in the past week.

A person familiar with the situation says the Detroit Pistons fired 15 people two weeks ago. The person, who wasn’t authorized to speak about the team’s moves, spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity."

The Lakers laid off more than 20 people, other teams are reportedly reducing salary of staff until the lockout ends. It impacts people on virtually every team.

Around the league, there is plenty of pain going around, so far all of it for people who are not involved in the argument between players and owners. And it’s just going to get worse.

Lance Allred talks pitfalls of playing overseas, the NBA lockout, more

lance-allred.jpg

Lance Allred is a bit better-known than the average 30-year-old with 10 minutes of official playing time in the NBA. He logged those minutes with the Cavaliers in 2008, when he became the league’s first deaf player, enjoyed the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches teams buy for chartered flights (“they’re legendary,

Lance Allred talks pitfalls of playing overseas, the NBA lockout, more

lance-allred.jpg

Lance Allred is a bit better-known than the average 30-year-old with 10 minutes of official playing time in the NBA. He logged those minutes with the Cavaliers in 2008, when he became the league’s first deaf player, enjoyed the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches teams buy for chartered flights (“they’re legendary,

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
@ throwing away the triangle for a completely defenseless team. I guess Kahn just wants a team that can bring some excitement during the games despite losing at a high level.

Rose is never gonna be able to carry that team by himself. No matter what he does shut in his house all summer.
Why would you keep the triangle with the players they have? That would be idiotic.

laugh.gif
@ throwing away the triangle for a completely defenseless team. I guess Kahn just wants a team that can bring some excitement during the games despite losing at a high level.

Rose is never gonna be able to carry that team by himself. No matter what he does shut in his house all summer.
Why would you keep the triangle with the players they have? That would be idiotic.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

laugh.gif

Becoming a team that plays no defense always seems like the most idiotic thing to do imo.

laugh.gif
@ AR possibly reliving a similar situation

laugh.gif

Becoming a team that plays no defense always seems like the most idiotic thing to do imo.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Explain the correlation between scrapping the triangle and what they do on the defensive end. I'm not sure I'm following you.

They should go uptempo regardless of what they are capable of defensively. They should implement PnR sets almost every play in the halfcourt.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Explain the correlation between scrapping the triangle and what they do on the defensive end. I'm not sure I'm following you.

They should go uptempo regardless of what they are capable of defensively. They should implement PnR sets almost every play in the halfcourt.

Don't care if he was a knick I $%%%@!$ haaaaaaate mark jackson. Makes reggie miller look cool. Jesus man so Damn corny

Back
Top Bottom