OFFICIAL NBA Live 18 Thread | Available Now

After the updates to the demo, Live is definitely getting my $
The game is fun, and once you learn the controls, it's a even better.
Hoping they patch in roster editing though.

I got EA ACCESS so I can play the full game already, it’s not bad at all. Gameplay is actually fun. It does kinda bother me that some of the graphics and play models look like some **** that came out 5 years ago. I’ll probably buy this to play THE ONE. That’s axtually pretty fun too. I’ll be getting both live and 2k. Still feel 2k is more polished and simulation

That Seattle storm footage is haunting. The CPU ai doesn't move around at all

What's up with that

I got EA ACCESS so I can play the full game already, it’s not bad at all. Gameplay is actually fun. It does kinda bother me that some of the graphics and play models look like some **** that came out 5 years ago. I’ll probably buy this to play THE ONE. That’s axtually pretty fun too. I’ll be getting both live and 2k. Still feel 2k is more polished and simulation
So I can play tonight? Yea I have ea access?

Thats why I'm gettin it. No VC and it's actually fun to level unlike 2k where it's a straight up grind. I'm already a lvl45 :lol:
Godda wait till Friday to play now.
Got a few of my brothers gettin it over 2k

I'll get 2k black friday for normal NBA games

Thats why I'm gettin it. No VC and it's actually fun to level unlike 2k where it's a straight up grind. I'm already a lvl45 :lol:
Godda wait till Friday to play now.
Got a few of my brothers gettin it over 2k

I'll get 2k black friday for normal NBA games
Squad up?

Who's on Xbox?
Point Shooter/ PNR Pg
Looking for some people to run with
YoKnos on XBLive send a friend request

Best Buy has the game early here in Katy $39.99
Edit: Couldn’t check out :rofl:street date still is 9/15
image.jpg

Last edited: