OFFICIAL NBA Live 18 Thread | Available Now

I know I am. 2K is still the same ol 2K. Get everybody excited for the gimmicks just to be disappointed with animations & lag. That new version of MyPark is just one huge lag fest waiting to happen.

y'all still buying this over 2k?
Yea, aint nothin special about instead of having to just simply go into a menu making me run around wasting more time. Oh and it took dumb long for that store manager to get those wack *** kobe for deangello :lol:
I'm good. I'll cop 2k black friday or get it as a gift

I know I am. 2K is still the same ol 2K. Get everybody excited for the gimmicks just to be disappointed with animations & lag. That new version of MyPark is just one huge lag fest waiting to happen.

everyone is excited about 5-6 pro am games; just to go back to nba league play with worst graphics, animations, and gameplay lol

but ok

Yea, aint nothin special about instead of having to just simply go into a menu making me run around wasting more time. Oh and it took dumb long for that store manager to get those wack *** kobe for deangello :lol:
I'm good. I'll cop 2k black friday or get it as a gift

I'm copping both. Live for career and 2K for NBA stuff

I'm still playing and enjoying the demo. 2k is 2k, meaning it will be good, have its usual flaws but Live feels new. If 2k got rid if VC the whole park experience would be better.

In Live you have to actually play the game to level up and get better. In 2k you can spend $60 and have a max player from jump. Live run has been fun for me. Much better than any MyPark experience I've had in the past.

Waiting on the lulz from the 2k servers crashing. I've always had input lag with 2k online regardless of my internet speed.

lol not mad man.
I like Live 18 demo, but I think they should've made it NBA Street. Or did a strictly pro am/street ball mode/story mode.
they def. made progress, just not enough for me

PymqFjU.gif

This is a fact.

lol not mad man.
I like Live 18 demo, but I think they should've made it NBA Street. Or did a strictly pro am/street ball mode/story mode.
they def. made progress, just not enough for me
Tru
I'm only gettin it for that stuff. Will not be playing normal games

Agreed.

I had a blast playing The Run mode and have never touch MyCareer mode in 2K since its inception and have no plans to play that neighborhood foolishness in 2K18.

Will eventually cop Live 18 to Finish the Run mode and play the WNBA mode.

For Live 19, EA needs to add an NBA Street or NBA Jam mode.

How do you restart? I'm going to try keep my draft stock at 2 to get taken by the Lakers.
My bad for the late reply, but I think you have to reset your player. Start from scratch but keep whatever pointed you’ve racked up.

Stupid question but can you take your guy from The One and play an entire season after you're drafted? I got to as far as they'd let me before saying I had to buy the game to continue:lol:

Back
Top Bottom