OFFICIAL NBA Live 18 Thread | Available Now

:lol: @ the turn on Live.

The game has it issues like I mentioned before, but EA seems to be headed in the right direction.

I wish EA just kept The One to strictly the Streets and not the NBA.

Have you run with and against a team NBA players. I love playing in The Street mode but I have a feeling my interest will wane once I make the League. Which is the primary reason why I've never touched MyPlayer mode in 2K.

Would be the closest thing to a NBA Street game.

D=Haven't seen it mentioned yet but EA still on that *******t where they leave off certain players tattoos if they feel the tattoo is profane or could offend

JR Smith missing the Young Money tattoo on his neck :smh:

EA has always been hot garbage for that

EA dumb as hell. They made a big deal on putting tatts on Keapernick a few years back for Madden when they released their first Screen shot. And stated that all these years they didn't put tatts on players cause it would effect their E rating and tatts would make the game rated T.

But every year 2k been having Tatts and they always had E with no issues. EA is just lazy as always

Smh my center got drafted by the Pistons. I demand a trade!!! Somebody call Lavar Ball and tell him to come save me.

IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0547.JPG
Went number 1, wanted to go to the Lakers

Started over, went #1 to my Sixers. Wonder if they'll pull a 2k and still have the actual draft pock on the team?

God ****in damn it I finally beat the damn qjb challenge 5 times for the damn cement 3s. People play so aggravatingly terrible it hurts my damn head
Play wit friends or you'll have a rough *** time

I agree!! Finally got a game of 5v5 yesterday and I swear my PG & SG were using what they learned from 2K. Lost a game we should have easily won because they wanted to turn everything into an And 1 dribbling contest. Hope people play smarter when the official game comes out.

Might just have to create my own PG so I can show people how it's done.

I went 21 to the Thunder :lol::rofl:

Literally averaged 16 each game up to the combine game. Then just got cold and throwing up bricks and only had 8 points. Im a shooter like a Klay Thompson type.

Back
Top Bottom