OFFICIAL NBA Live 18 Thread | Available Now

Finally got a chance to sit down & play Sunday evening. Decided to create a big man that somewhat mirrored the offensive style of Marc Gasol. Only difference is I made him tall as can be & I also upped his weight so he could be put people on their butts. The feeling of being a post player is amazing in this game. Only wtf moment I had was when little bitty Isaiah Thomas blocked my lay-up.

Love the fact that everybody has to level their players up by actually playing the game and not buying VC.

One thing I hope they change when the new game comes out is that theres a way to skip those long First Take moments. I love watching First Take when I want to know about real life sports situations, but not during a video game.

Loved how easy it was to use the facial scan feature on my IPhone. My dude came out looking exactly like me (well if I was a little bit skinnier in the face lol). 2K facial scan had my dude all sorts of cockeyed last year.

Nice variety of hairstyles and clothes. (hated 2Ks clothing options last year)

anyway: for people that plan on playing later today/buying the game... add me if you need a big man that will set screens and dominate the paint.

how's the wnba mode? are they allowed to play against the men's?
does anyone have list of ratings? i assume maya moore is at least a 99

They need to fix the put-back dunk. Happens too often

Shooting is a little too easy.

2K's icon pass system >

Pressing R1 once instead of having to hold it down.

They need to fix the put-back dunk. Happens too often

Shooting is a little too easy.

2K's icon pass system >

Pressing R1 once instead of having to hold it down.
Yeah the setting screens things kept messing me up in the demo hahah

Calling for a screen has to be fixed. I gotta hold the lb down if I even release a little he rolls to the basket before setting a screen so frustrating

Played the first "The One" game on Pro. Game is pretty good for what it is, presentation is definitely better in Live than 2K. Players models are not better, but the lighting is amazing for a basketball game. Going to bump it up to the highest diffculty to see how it compares to HOF.

I hit the game winner when it was 20 20 at dyckman and was disappointed not to have the crowd storm the court and lift me up. maybe live 19

finished "the one" mode, that was really decent/good BUT no matter how you slice it, once you get to the league, it'll be just like NBA 2k my player lol

IF NBA 2k had/adds drew, dyckman, rucker, crossover league, etc; it'll be a wrap
They should've really just made this NBA street

Played play now mode and the game play is just bad man, looks like, delayed movements, shooting also seems TOOO easy, even tho I had GSW, I literally hit 8-8 from 3 with KD, 8-8 with Klay, and 7-9 with Curry. Even was cooking with Young and Casspi.

The crate option is cool, but I wish you either got the whole crate or at least got to pick what you wanted out of it.

You def. feel the talent level increase in the pro am leagues from beginning to end. I really liked the pro am games, thats a plus.

I'd love a story mode doing just street ball/ pro am stuff; again, NBA street.

Live did a huge step forward, but just not enough for me, I'd cop for $20

I thought they would have added a NBA Street mode as incentive to purchase Live.

I thought they would have added a NBA Street mode as incentive to purchase Live.

they should lol. they need to have a pro am/street league mode man. $20-$25 off just isn't enough of a discount to consider this over 2k.

Whoever thinks differently after playing this demo is fronting for NT, cheap, or both lol.

Back
Top Bottom