OFFICIAL NBA Live 18 Thread | Available Now

the price point is a great step in the right direction

will probably be even cheaper on black friday

I never buy basketball games till black friday when they are 29.99

not enough improvements year after year to justify full retail

NBA_Live_2004_cover.jpg

That was arcadey and fun. The good times where you could max out your create a players off top.

me and my boys still play it sometimes. put it on rookie mode 5 min quarters and have a shootout. 95% from 3 :lol:

sonics and mavs were so money in it. tmac, bdiddy, vince, and kobe were unstoppable

the price point is a great step in the right direction

will probably be even cheaper on black friday

I never buy basketball games till black friday when they are 29.99

not enough improvements year after year to justify full retail

Yep.

Usually a few patches have released by BF to improve some bugs.

after playin the demo for a couple days, I think I'm leaning towards Live this year. I gotta try 2K out first to make a final decision. but if 2K18's gameplay isn't any different than 2K17's, then I'll definitely be making the switch over to Live this year. 2K was so focused on making the gameplay realistic last year that they forgot to make it enjoyable.

Man if only EA Sports brought in rappers to do special tracks for Live like they did back in the early 2000s. I still play this Fab joint from time to time.

I used to have the CD that came with this game. That Fab song is the only I've ever liked from him.

Finally tried the demo this weekend.

The One is a blast to play. :pimp:

Put some time in the story mode and Live Run.

I right there sitting screens, crashing the boards, and trying to set my teammates while these dudes online only concerned with Hot Saucin' left and right. :rolleyes

Played the Warriors/Cavs game 7 demo. Live absolutely captured that Game 7 NBA Finals playoff atmosphere. The crowd reactions to the ebb and flow of the game were captured perferctly.

Some NBA player models were off and there were some funky animations but gameplay was fun.

Was only planning on picking up one NBA game this year and most likely 2K. Put I'll pick up Live primarily for The One and to try out the WNBA mode.

After a long hiatus Live seems to be on the right track like they were with Live 10.

Hopefully EA doesn't **** it up this time.

Can't even front man, I've been a 2K head since 2010 but everything about NBA Live outside of graphics and gameplay is better than 2K

The presentation, experience, everything

Unfortunately they're lacking in the 2 most important parts of the game :lol:

Haven't bought live since 06' but this looks good. Prolly cop 2k and live this year

This thread made me try it out; like stated above; they def. took a step in the right direction, just not a big enough step for me to consider buying it over 2k18. Graphics and animations are just poor. The feel of the game is just off, not fluid at all.

Gonna play it some more before I give my final decision; but def. not copping at $40, maybe $20-$25

Back
Top Bottom