OFFICIAL NBA Live 18 Thread | Available Now

Buy Live first, then wait for Black Friday to cop 2K.
That's what I plan on doing,if it wasn't for Black Friday I probably would have stopped copping 2k a couple of years ago it was getting kinda meh to me.If Live can bring the heat maybe 2K will start to step it up.

glad to see some of yall are seeing the light.

No longer will you have to deal with centers shooting 3 point shots & guards hitting half court shots consistently.
no longer will you have to deal with cheesy special abilities that allow a dribbler to break your ankles on every single play.
no longer will you have to worry about great defense not mattering.
no longer will you have to worry about laggy online play or having to wait for a spot to open up at the park.
The time has come!!! Join me at House EA!!! The true leaders of basketball gaming. (sorry I just got through watching Game of Thrones lol)

So don't buy the physical copy? Just download it. Thats what's I'm doing with madden. Not trying to see that clown on the cover every day.

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Demo is decent. Can't upload my face scan into the game for some reason though.

glad to see some of yall are seeing the light.

No longer will you have to deal with centers shooting 3 point shots & guards hitting half court shots consistently.
no longer will you have to deal with cheesy special abilities that allow a dribbler to break your ankles on every single play.
no longer will you have to worry about great defense not mattering.
no longer will you have to worry about laggy online play or having to wait for a spot to open up at the park.
The time has come!!! Join me at House EA!!! The true leaders of basketball gaming. (sorry I just got through watching Game of Thrones lol)
you think live not gonna have all that cheesy stuff too?

live was the king of that in the past lol

theres never gonna be the perfect sim game

I clicked this thinking it was the 2K thread but is Live really back on top? Haven't bought a bball game on this current gen yet and this may be my first:lol:

I clicked this thinking it was the 2K thread but is Live really back on top? Haven't bought a bball game on this current gen yet and this may be my first:lol:
no its just a bunch of old live fans coming back from the dead

too early to tell which will be the best because neither game is finished product yet

live fans are just excited live finally has a pulse and will be 20 bucks cheaper from the start

judging by video alone, live's animations don't even top nba 2k16. It just looks off but I'll pop in the demo and try it for myself

no its just a bunch of old live fans coming back from the dead

too early to tell which will be the best because neither game is finished product yet

live fans are just excited live finally has a pulse and will be 20 bucks cheaper from the start
This is the only live game I've ever bought

Back
Top Bottom