OFFICIAL NBA Live 18 Thread | Available Now

20170810_171707.jpg

Lil uzi vert smh

Good to see Harden on the cover. Most likely going 2K18 this year, but going to try the demo out to see where Live has changed in.

Been playing for about an hour, not bad... I’m so used to 2k controls so I need to get used to this. Man on man defense is pretty good. Pretty good collision/physics when driving or in the paint. Too many blocked shots imo. Layups are nice, crossovers and getting to the rim is rewarding once you get the hang of the sticks. Can’t figure out how to make a teammate set a screen without leaving early. Still need more playing time.

Presentation of the game is really nice, arenas look good, lighting is good. the ESPN features is dope, with the additional halftime show with Jalen Rose, gives it a realistic feel. Some of the players models look really good, others look off a bit, and then there are some that are horrible lol. Body shapes are off on some players. Draymond too thin, damn near same body type as KD.

Just played like 4 hours off the demo. And wow I think I might actually ditch 2K this year and buy Live. Im hooked on career mode

Just played like 4 hours off the demo. And wow I think I might actually ditch 2K this year and buy Live. Im hooked on career mode
Stuff carries over to the full game apparently too.
Def grinding these levels out to try and get the black or white infrared 6s

The Live 18 Demo and full game pre-order for $40 are now available on the PS Store.

Link

Back
Top Bottom