OFFICIAL NBA Live 18 Thread | Available Now

I expected the blogs to give Live tough but fair scores. I’m just glad we were able to get a demo to test the game out ourselves. IMO the game is fun, easy to pick up, and a much needed alternative to 2K.

I expected the blogs to give Live tough but fair scores. I’m just glad we were able to get a demo to test the game out ourselves. IMO the game is fun, easy to pick up, and a much needed alternative to 2K.
woulda beencool if they included an updated version of nba jam with it. i think ea owns the ip for several years now

So is it 40 bucks regularly, or only if you pre order? They have some nerve if they charge the full 60 for this.

Got my game downloading as we speak. Going to be handing out Ls soon as I get off work today at 4 central. Going to be getting some Live Run & ranked H2H in all evening.

One thing I'm not liking about this game is that it's way too easy to score in the paint especially on Live Run.
Decided to create a ****** slasher PG. Crazy seeing my ****** dunk like he's Spud Webb even though I've barely leveled him up.

Slowly trying to get my name on the H2H leader board. Record is 4-1 so far.

I'm liking it. Only got it for The One and it's coming through. Are your non primaries and secondaries permanent? Like for my wing scorer my 3 pt is stuck at 65?

The One is where the game shines. This legit could’ve been a stand-alone game.

Thinking about grabbing Live for the first time in years after reading the BS that's going on with 2K.

Back
Top Bottom