OFFICIAL NBA Live 18 Thread | Available Now

I'm a 6'4 point shooter. Ran through the Chosen League and all of the challenges. It took me 2 hours to make AI pick up his dribble in that last challenge, son had me on skates.

The One is definitely the strong point of this game. I just wish they had player editing and CPU and I would run my franchise mode on here instead of 2k(not feeling my player at all this year)

Edit: Interior defense in the regular game mode needs to be tweaked. I couldn't stop Westbrook at all last night with multiple rim protector bigs. Only gripe really that I've had so far.

ankle breaking definitely needs tweaking. Playing online ranked and it seems like the player i'm using on D gets his ankles broken every other play.
Love that people have to actually know what they're doing if they want win. Aint no half court shooting cheese like in 2K. Need to win two more games & i can break into the top 100.
Wish we could create our own shirts like in 2K. Would be nice to have a NikeTalk shirt during Live Run.

ankle breaking definitely needs tweaking. Playing online ranked and it seems like the player i'm using on D gets his ankles broken every other play.
Love that people have to actually know what they're doing if they want win. Aint no half court shooting cheese like in 2K. Need to win two more games & i can break into the top 100.
Wish we could create our own shirts like in 2K. Would be nice to have a NikeTalk shirt during Live Run.
Lol think I'm still like rank 5 in the leader boards. It's all just hype score which is weird that there's even a leader board for it

Lol think I'm still like rank 5 in the leader boards. It's all just hype score which is weird that there's even a leader board for it
Whats your gamertag? I'm ranked 90-91 now. Only lost one game because I played against a Warriors cat that was making all kinds of 3s.

Yeah I was talking about normal games. Haven't played that many Live Run games yet. Been mainly sticking to H2H.

Speaking of H2H, yesterday I had an intense game that managed to go into double OT. I was playing with the Knicks while my opponent was playing with the Bucks. Had a probably were it seem like the game was lagging the entire time. Almost beat him in the 4th. Managed to put up a shot with Melo that would have been a buzzer beater if I had one more second left. Managed to gain a a nice lead in the 2nd OT because my opponent was only taking advantage of Giannis driving into the lane.

At this point I feel like the only way a person could beat me is if the game lags. The game isn't hard at all. It's about your play style. Most people are use to playing 2K style, in both H2H & park, so they think that will work with Live, but they are sadly mistaken.

EA needs to drop a patch ASAP. There's this error where you don't get a W if your opponent quits during a ranked game. Played 5 games yesterday which should have took my 10-1 record to 15-1, but I'm still stuck on 10-1 all because my opponents all quit.

Also hate the fact that I have a 5'8 PG and they never let me play the PG position in Live Run. I feel like I should be the one bringing the ball up the court each time since I'm always the shortest person on said court, but they have me playing like SF or something.

Been going back and forth between this and 2k since release. This will definitely get majority of my play time. Game is fun compared to 2k. Between the One, Live Run, and LUT, Its all I need. 2k gotta bring that fun aspect back in their games, it too much of a chore to play now

Glad they fixed H2H for the most part. Still having lag issues but that’s not stopping me from getting these Ws.

Back
Top Bottom