Official NBA Live 14 Thread - Official Cover Released , Brief In-Game Footage. Xbox One & PS4

Are you looking Forward to NBA Live 14 ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hard to tell what it's gonna actually look like when you're playing a real 5 on 5 game.

I'm less concerned that the game looks like a first-wave PS3 title. If it played well I'd buy it over a gorgeous 2K14. I care more about how the players move and control. They show a few quick clips of the full 5-on-5 halfcourt but not enough to tell...

dunks STILL look mechanical, same problem from like 08
laugh.gif
The dunks and layups in Live have been awful ever since they made the jump to 360/PS3 
sick.gif

Run The Jewels and Action Bronson on the soundtrack = 
pimp.gif
 already better than 2k14's radio filler.
Game looks terrible. Everything before this footage looked better. 

LMFAOOOOO LIVEE LMFAOJASIWLWJFNBJWRBJWBRW

That pick..... lmaofjeaifghaglaegneabglargjrghantljhrtshjbarlhjar'hrajhbanrjhnarlhjnh

LMBBDO

2k is killing and will forever. No matter how bad their servers are. It will still be #1 ... the gameplay is too fun...... 

I will not cop 2k14 until i get a new job. Or a Ps4.... i got money to.. but i know i wont look for a new job and get lazy and play all day long.

smh been copping 2k since 2k8... 

I'll never understand how the same company makes madden

this **** looks whack

crossovers looked decent tho

dunks looked awful as usual

Man that trailer was terrible...I liked the dribble mechanics but that's about it. Nothing looks fluid to me and graphics are meh but,  I guess it's better they put this product out and build off it. They wont ever catch up to 2k if they keep cancelling. 

aye that does not look next gen at all :x :smh:

But atleast it looks closer to the live 06 debut "next gen" trailer :lol:

Last edited:
Game looks pretty good to me. I can't wait till they show actual gameplay footage so I can see what the presentation is like in the game.

Game looks good. Same dudes talking bout gameplay in this thread complaining about graphics now...

That ball handling in this game looks amazing, and from the looks of it there is a lot more signature style in the game than jump shots.

Buy both, play both enjoy the pros of both games

These trailers from both EA and 2K are laughable considering both games drop in a month . Where is the unedited broadcast cam full quarter footage ? I really can't judge either until I see both . Obviously 2K does look like the far superior game graphically but what about everything else ?

You're trippin, 2k looks friggin amazing

Last edited:
People saying 2K looks amazing off of cut scenes w/ hardly any player to player interaction :lol:

At the very least EA gave one on one footage, dribbling mechanics, a post game, and a pick and roll play ( Offensively, the Laker spacing in the paint was pretty decent).

A nagging negative that I see in Live's gameplay is that the off ball defenders have their backs to the basketball.

People saying 2K looks amazing off of cut scenes w/ hardly any player to player interaction :lol:

At the very least EA gave one on one footage, dribbling mechanics, a post game, and a pick and roll play ( Offensively, the Laker spacing in the paint was pretty decent).

A nagging negative that I see in Live's gameplay is that the off ball defenders have their backs to the basketball.

The dribbling mechanics and overall physics of 2k13 on current gen looks better than what they showed in that live trailer. Do you really think 2k is gonna be taking steps backwards in this department come next gen?

EA Sports cant be serious. The videos have got worse and worse.

Its 2013 and Next Gen. No way am I paying bread for this :lol:

I'm surprised i haven't heard any reports that Live 14 will be cancelled. I mean seriously, It's supposed to be a next generation game. Why do they still move like robots? There's no excuse. :smh:

The footage wasn't terrible. I think dudes are programmed to say Live sucks because of the last few yearsyears and/or they hate on EA for what they did to 2K in football.

I've never bought an NBA game, only played at friend's house and Live was always the easiest for me, that's why I want them to deliver. My only issue is being a homer. As soon as dudes see Miami Heat they're probably gonna leave the screen not knowing I suck at basketball games. I'm glad the Dolphins aren't great in real life, lol

Back
Top Bottom