Official NBA Live 14 Thread - Official Cover Released , Brief In-Game Footage. Xbox One & PS4

Are you looking Forward to NBA Live 14 ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
EA should really just stick to the NBA Street series and call it a day. 

Hopefully my mind will change after the 5v5 trailer. 

TheHealthInspector just posted this in the PS4 thread 
sick.gif

Look at how Lillard is moving after the pick... dammit Live!  I was rooting for you

Tell me about. Little to no collision animation, and the sliding/skating is back in full effect :smh:

Hard8times' aka "The NBA Elite 11 murderer" response:

hahahahahahahahahaha! I js died watching tht response video . his laugh mann . I'm rollin

Personally didn't see anything wrong with it. They are clearly two different games at this point.

looked horrible lol
I wouldn't go that far, but it's looking like 2k14 will be the better looking next-gen title.

The graphical leaps are more evident between current gen and next-gen 2k14 than Live 10 to Live 14 imo.

Was hoping for some unedited, straight up 5 on 5 gameplay, not a gampley sizzle trailer.

2k can get away with the gameplay trailers (for now) because they have established a proven track record the last few years. The Live series has does this as well, but their track record has been anything but positive.

Now that the fancy gameplay trailers have dropped, it's time for 2k and EA to stop messing around and hit us with the gameplay features and real 5 on 5.

These trailers from both EA and 2K are laughable considering both games drop in a month . Where is the unedited broadcast cam full quarter footage ? I really can't judge either until I see both . Obviously 2K does look like the far superior game graphically but what about everything else ?

Damn toine we posted the same exact thing at the same time :lol: +rep for you bro

Last edited:

terrible. that does not look like a next gen game. they should have just stayed with the current gen

in some angles they got irving looking like lester from 227

I like what I saw.....like I and a few others have said graphically its not even a question who nailed that aspect better. Things I take away from the trailer is that BounceTek might be for real. Dribbling looked on point. The faces are accurate just not to the extent of 2K and they nailed likeness in play style. Like the Carmelo stutter step then pull up, Kobe fading in the post, those Deron sizeups looks like something he would do. Something about the dunks looked a little off ball and rim interaction wise.....but other than that I think it looks solid. Hopefully we see actual gameplay of the game in real time action from both companies soon. Not a zoomed in trailer of gameplay footage. All in all def something good enough to build off 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom