Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

should be suspended, no play on the ball whatsoever
2ufpsgo.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

lol at all the haters saying stuff about officiating the magic shot a billion free throws and kobe couldnt buy a foul this game kobe had at least 6 shots that he shot up that he got fouled on im just saying
*looks at username*

Originally Posted by copped

this finals seems like a first round series...

Nah, it should be 2-2.... BUT Dwight had a Kobe moment and choked the game away.
tired.gif

Hell, it would be 3-1 if god damn Courtney Lee could have made that layup in game 2.
Oh well, theres always next year he'll get a ring with another team someday.

The fix was in last night.

The officiating in that game was clearly biased toward Orlando, but the Lakers still came out on top.

Someone lost some money.

Orlando had every chance to close it out. Didn't hit big clutch free throws. Lapsed on defense in crunch time.

It's time to put them out of their misery and hope Al Jefferson comes back healthy next season.

LOL @ all the haters being so salty after a win
laugh.gif

Y'all never fail...just nitpicking at every little single detail and just conviniently overlook what's in front of them
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe smacked jameer but it was incidental could there be a foul called hell yes, but go back 2 plays when Pau had his jersey pulled to the floor and they called nothing.
indifferent.gif
@ the refs on both ends.

No way in hell was that "incidental". No freakin way.

A deliberate elbow to the face is not part of the play.

Kobe threw it KNOWING they would have the balls to call it and, whaddya know, they didn't.

Laker fans, enjoy your *championship.

*received favorable officiating throughout 2009 NBA playoffs.

indifferent.gif
.... u focused on 1 play that wasn't called that would never be called ... when the refs favored the magic the WHOLE game ... %%+%#
the fisher shot w/ the zoom in and the smile
roll.gif
... had me in tears ...
phil Jackson is a genius ... i stand corrected callin him over the hill ...
Jameer nelson and SVG can share the blame ...
WoW what a game ... magic could be at worst 2-2 could even be up 3-1 ... they're not ready for this moment ...
KOBe DOESN'T UNDERSTAND TO DRIVE THE BALL ... esp. when his jumper doesn't fall ... 2 good games 2 very bad games ... which kobe bryant will show up ?

Hitting the post limit twice in 3 days FTL.

I don't know why the heck I'm up so early, but it's gonna be a great weekend.

As far as Kobe not driving the ball, when he does and gets contact, he has gotten hardly any calls...and he is getting fouled on a lot for his jumpers as well.He hasn't played perfect by any stretch, but dude is averaging 33, 6, and 8. He's doing all he can to win this ring and sometimes overdoing it, but weup 3-1 so something is going right...

laugh.gif
I knew that bow' would be mentioned! Call wasn't made becauseit's unintentional Kobe was making a pass and Jameer just happens to stick is face first. Look at it this way, Jameer could've sacrificed his faceknowing that the elbow was coming and maybe get the benefit of the home whistle. But please, tell me if they would've called that why wouldn't theyTurk and Dwight's hooking !

I'm glad and going for the Lakers to win. But I think, these finals have opened my eyes to some new found Kobe Bryant attitude. He is a great, greatbasketball talent, but he really needs to trust his teammates and stop all of this $*$!%#*# ! Magic could be up 3 - 1, but I guess nerves got the best of them.When the Lakers do get the chip it wasn't because of talent, I personally think it is because of experience from both players and SVG, he should'vecame back with Skip.

Now moving on, KOBE is @#%$#@% idiot, the man is so possessed about the goal in mind that he forgets about his teammates. This hero $*$!%#*# has got to end, heneeds to play like the Champion he portrays and start dishing the ball correctly. I mean, if he would just make that pass on any side of the wing it would be awrap. Ariza & Fisher can shoot regardless of their off nights, if Ariza is not open he'll drive to the basket and open $@+% up. I don't know,I'm just pissed that in OT, Lakers offense was just standing around with 9 guys watching Kobe. Hopefully, somebody tells him something for the next gameand for the following years because he definitely needs to start trusting his teammates ! That's it for me, LAKERS 2009 WORLD CHAMPS !!!

laugh.gif
@ this thread being only 27 pages @ Half time then having 3times that much by the end of the game
laugh.gif
i wonder why..................................

im sorry but thats why kobe pisses me off, there was like 6 or 7 shots in the ot kobe took 5, hes a ball hog

How many were bad shots?

like 2 i think i dont remember but it made me mad because he didnt pass or anything

im a jameer fan but *%% was gundy thinkin to bench skip in the 4th to play somebody who had an airball and careless turnovers...

dwight howard is a !+$%%$ softy and i said so in the cavs series...

defensively he was nice with 22 boards and 9 blocks and holdin down the paint but 7 turnovers 9 missed free throws and strugglin to get a bucket???

him and hedo cost us the !+$%%$ game they missed i think 9 free throws combined in the 4th.

I BLACKED OUT AFTER FISHER MADE THAT 3 LAST NIGHT AND BROKE A COFFEE TABLE MY 50 INCH PLASMA, SPRINT INSTINCT, AND PUT A HOLE IN THE WALL. THIS %$+@ HURT

this feels like 1995 all over again with nick anderson missin them free throws...

I wont ever get over this loss.

we are an alley oop layup and a free throw away from being up 3-1

SVG definitely dropped the ball last night leaving Nelson in the game.

This is the finals, coach. You don't appeal to emotions in the finals.

first of all...what a hell of a game!...when we were down by 12 i just had this gut feeling that we were gonna somehow take it...all i thought about was lastyears game 4 where we were up by 20+ and still lost but this year were gonna do the exact opposite...anyways haters gonna hate...for them theres always areason why we win..through refs or cheating
sick.gif
...so us Laker fans shouldntget riled up over it..were used it...we gotta give our props to trevor...he came out in the 3rd and set the tone by either shooting open 3s and that steal anddunk really gave us the momentum back to us and finally i just wanna say...welcome to the 2009 nba playoffs derek fisher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...glad to see you finally join us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...with that said...1 more!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't really give a damn about either team but, disregarding the 1-2 effort from the stripe in OT, if the Magic only miss 13 free throws in regulation,they win the game.

For the game, they missed as many free throws as the Lakers made... in 17 more chances.

Officiating bias? Where?

And Orlando fans/Lakers hater have the balls to whine about an elbow that wasn't called?

Boo hoo.

Back
Top Bottom