Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

going into the finals no one in their right mind would have thought that our PGs would be outplaying theirs. But it's great to see Fish stepping up
pimp.gif

wait, what?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

going into the finals no one in their right mind would have thought that our PGs would be outplaying theirs. But it's great to see Fish stepping up
pimp.gif

wait, what?

espn was talking about the matchups going into the series and they said that the magic have a clear advantage at the PG spot. It hasn't shown so far(except for game 3). Also, bringing Jameer back has messed up Rafer's rhythm. Not to mention. Fish has played the great during this series.

Originally Posted by jretro23

looking at the box score, dwight had 21 rebounds and 9 blocks
eek.gif
crazy numbers, near a triple double.
But at the end of the day he was 6-14 at the stripe

I know it's too soon to say but it WILL happen, so with that said, im glad to see Lamar get his 1st ring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my dude deserves it

im sorry but thats why kobe pisses me off, there was like 6 or 7 shots in the ot kobe took 5, hes a ball hog

How many were bad shots?

2) Kobe had a horrible game again, somebody tell this guy to stop shooting the ball.

The problem is that he hit some clutch shots too. I don't mind the shot total, but they have to be in rhythm.

No way in hell was that "incidental". No freakin way.

A deliberate elbow to the face is not part of the play.

Kobe threw it KNOWING they would have the balls to call it and, whaddya know, they didn't.

Laker fans, enjoy your *championship.

*received favorable officiating throughout 2009 NBA playoffs.

laugh.gif
Every team received favorable officiating throughout the playoffs. The refs were horribly inconsistent.

Kobe was protecting the ball with his elbows, it's fundamental. It's supposed to keep defenders from reaching. Do you think Nelson's going to beeager to reach again?

Son said 4th ring on the away LAKERS NATION. Last time I check the Lakers had 14 up going on 15. image

You know damn well you just a Bryant fan and not a real laker fan. image

laugh.gif
!
smh.gif

image Pietrus should be suspended for the next game for that full rage foul

Nah, a Flagrant 1 should be enough. Had he fallen, they might have called it a Flagrant 2. There's no way he gets suspended.

It will be a blowout on sunday. Mark thy words

Which team gets blown out? I hope that it's neither because it would mean that either the Magic folded or the Lakers took the game for granted.

laugh.gif
Every team received favorable officiating throughout the playoffs. The refs were horribly inconsistent.

Kobe was protecting the ball with his elbows, it's fundamental. It's supposed to keep defenders from reaching. Do you think Nelson's going to be eager to reach again?

Eh, not really. There's calls going your way and then there's Laker playoff basketball.

That must've been what Kobe was doing. Protecting the basketball. Must've swung the elbow at Jameer's head for fun. I mean, we all know Kobenever means any harm. Oh well.

Had to work during the game today
smh.gif

Glad to see the Laker W though, 3-1! Went to overtime so it must've been a hell of a game.

lol at all the haters saying stuff about officiating the magic shot a billion free throws and kobe couldnt buy a foul this game kobe had at least 6 shots thathe shot up that he got fouled on im just saying

Originally Posted by Burns1923

laugh.gif

Kobe was protecting the ball with his elbows, it's fundamental. It's supposed to keep defenders from reaching. Do you think Nelson's going to be eager to reach again?

Eh, not really. There's calls going your way and then there's Laker playoff basketball.

That must've been what Kobe was doing. Protecting the basketball. Must've swung the elbow at Jameer's head for fun. I mean, we all know Kobe never means any harm. Oh well.

LOL.

I don't care if I'm late.I'm from Mississippi and I'm reppin lakers.graveyard shift FTL!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom