Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe smacked jameer but it was incidental could there be a foul called hell yes, but go back 2 plays when Pau had his jersey pulled to the floor and they called nothing.
indifferent.gif
@ the refs on both ends.

No way in hell was that "incidental". No freakin way.

A deliberate elbow to the face is not part of the play.

Kobe threw it KNOWING they would have the balls to call it and, whaddya know, they didn't.

Laker fans, enjoy your *championship.

*received favorable officiating throughout 2009 NBA playoffs.

is that why the magic got 17 more freethrows than us?
dont bother arguing with people about officiating towards the lakers...

the officials have been terrible for everybody this postseason...

the Lakers have gotten their fair share of questionable calls their way...

just like the lakers have gotten their fair share of questionable calls against them too

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

don't mind him he's just a bitter loser. His hate is brewing inside him so much that it keeps his brain from functioning properly

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah my brain is not functioning correctly, but you can't could simple numbers.
roll.gif

BTW, holdenmichael...can I insult this dude back? Or will I get banned because I'm not a Lakers' fan??

?
do you know how to speak english?

Lakers 8-0 after a loss this postseason
pimp.gif

yeah sure buddy. Last time I checked, they lost 1 game to Utah, 3 games to Houston, 2 games to Denver, and 1 game to Orlando.

That's 7 losses. So how can they be 8-0 after losses?

Another reason I can't stand Lakers' fans, they ride their squad too much. Always trying to give them extra credit.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
ok excuse me 7-0. you're trying a little to hard there my friend. They haven't lost consecutive games, happy?
laugh.gif
salty

I'm not salty. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Matter of fact, Lakers' fans get salty when people say that those fans have no knowledge of the game, they aren't really Lakers fans but rather Kobe fans, etc., etc.

And I'm just proving this. You don't know what you're talking about, but you're just riding the Lakers' wave.

Either that, or you just don't know simple math.

--I too, just wanna throw in that your just maaaad SALTY.
--aaaaand just give it up homie.
laugh.gif

--WHo cares if we got number wrong. The most important stat right now is LA 3 Orlando 1
pimp.gif

I thought our Lakers were done when Hedo made that running jumper to up their lead by 5( 82-87). Thansk to the ever reliable D-Fish, we won the game!! Justlike KObe had said, Fish had been there and done that sooooooooooo many times. GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

pimp.gif

yeah sure buddy. Last time I checked, they lost 1 game to Utah, 3 games to Houston, 2 games to Denver, and 1 game to Orlando.

Another reason I can't stand Lakers' fans, they ride their squad too much. Always trying to give them extra credit.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Are you slow? That simply means that they haven't lost consecutive games for the entire playoffs.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Yeah, I'm slow....yet the Lakers' fans coming to this dude's defense don't know simple, single-digit numbers.

Yet, I'm slow.
indifferent.gif
do you still not understand the concept of not having lost consecutive games this postseason...

is that idea so far above your intellectual capacity?

are you guys ALL ******ed? he's just pointing out that they're 7-0 after losses and NOT 8-0, he's not denying the fact that they are undefeatedafter losses.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Are you slow? That simply means that they haven't lost consecutive games for the entire playoffs.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Yeah, I'm slow....yet the Lakers' fans coming to this dude's defense don't know simple, single-digit numbers.

Yet, I'm slow.
indifferent.gif
do you still not understand the concept of not having lost consecutive games this postseason...

is that idea so far above your intellectual capacity?

Where did I say that I don't understand that concept? Point it out for me.
you're sittin here arguing about him saying 8 instead of 7... while completely ignoring the point he was making...

that to me is not understand the concept...

Originally Posted by MJsaver

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

YOURE SO WRONG DOG!!!

THE LAKERS HAVENT LOST BACK TO BACK ALL PLAYOFFS LONG..

THATS WHAT THE 8-0 IS REFERRING TO...AFTER A LOSS THEYRE 8-0....IS WHAT HE MEANS..

IF U GONNA TALK, AT LEAST KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT...
The irony, it buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurns

Damn this game was crazy. When ORL was up 3, I thought series was gonna be tied, but man... Fisher stepped up. I guess I have to take back what I said abouthim.

ORL choked big time from the free throw line
smh.gif
. Pretty disappointing. Kindawanted to have the series extended.

Ah well, parade is one step closer.

and
laugh.gif
& 22 unique 22
smh.gif

you're not wrong. I'm wrong. Are you happy? 7-0 not 8-0. I was off by 1 number. I didn't count up every loss; I just threw that number out therefrom the top of my head. I'm sorry man...

With that being said.

2ex64y1.jpg

laugh.gif

this dude is HEATED that i was off by 1 number. Wow im so sorry 22 deuces. I corrected myself, and what I was getting at the entire time was that they haven't lost consecutive games. Goddamn dude I know your blood pressure is skyrocketing after that win. I worry for you, seriously

Naw, I'm good. I'm just irritated that all these dummies are telling me that I'm wrong, when clearly I'm correct. And I'm also irritated that they won't get banned for calling me an idiot, but that's why I got banned last month. That's why I'm salty.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, everyone just dead this talk... No need for anybody to get banned right now...

yo i was at a bar and me and my boy were taking so much *!%@ about how bad derek fisher is and how he needs to retire... then like 10 minutes later he hitsthose big 3s and some chieck behind us was like "apologize!"

for real
laugh.gif
no need to question someone's fanhood because I was off by one number. Sorry I don't take it as seriously as you do. But i still watchthe lakers every time i can and i am by no means a kobe stan. I can't stand how he tries too hard in games to be the hero. But most times he wins games forus and thats why i like him as a Laker

22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:

Naw, I'm just pointing out why people give Lakers' fans a hard time about not being real fans. I'm a fan of neither the Lakers' nor Magic....yet I didn't have to do any research about how many times the Lakers lost in these playoffs. Off top, I knew it wasn't 8. Why? Because I'm an NBA fan, similar to the people who call out Lakers' fans for not being real fans.

PLEASE STOP ACTIN LIKE YOURE BETTER THAN SOMEBODY....

Why because he was off by 1 game, that makes you more of a fan......GO TO SLEEP....

You probly remember every LAKER loss because you couldnt sleep that night....

The hate kept you awake for hours....

Back
Top Bottom