Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Lakers 8-0 after a loss this postseason
pimp.gif

yeah sure buddy. Last time I checked, they lost 1 game to Utah, 3 games to Houston, 2 games to Denver, and 1 game to Orlando.

That's 7 losses. So how can they be 8-0 after losses?

Another reason I can't stand Lakers' fans, they ride their squad too much. Always trying to give them extra credit.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
and none of those losses cam consecutively.
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

yeah sure buddy. Last time I checked, they lost 1 game to Utah, 3 games to Houston, 2 games to Denver, and 1 game to Orlando.

Another reason I can't stand Lakers' fans, they ride their squad too much. Always trying to give them extra credit.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Oh geez, 7-0, 8-0. Give the guy a break for miscounting. The point is they're undefeated after a loss, he got the most important number (0)right.

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

YOURE SO WRONG DOG!!!

THE LAKERS HAVENT LOST BACK TO BACK ALL PLAYOFFS LONG..

THATS WHAT THE 8-0 IS REFERRING TO...AFTER A LOSS THEYRE 8-0....IS WHAT HE MEANS..

IF U GONNA TALK, AT LEAST KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT...

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
ok excuse me 7-0. you're trying a little to hard there my friend. They haven't lost consecutive games, happy?
laugh.gif
salty
SALTY
laugh.gif

22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
22 deuces, i didn't know fansof certain teams were only allowed to give their team a specific amount of credit.

your hate runs strong homie.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Are you slow? That simply means that they haven't lost consecutive games for the entire playoffs.
roll.gif
Dude really has no idea of what's going on...

You guys really think Kobe intentionally elbowed Nelson at that point in the game? You serious? Lmao...

It was a good no call. Kobe easilly got fouled atleast 3 times in OT that wernt called, it made him look bad, but he sank the first two jumpers for us in theOT and almost ended up with a triple double, definetly on his way to finals MVP.

Fisher bailed us out, and that game was border line RIGGED for the Magic.

This loss has to hurt more for the MAgic than when Lebron hit that trey.

Huge win for the Lakers, I was about to have a midlife crisis at 21 watching this damn game...

One more baby, one more.

So you made an argument because he thought it was 8 wins instead of 7?

laugh.gif

Amazing.

Someone needs to go outside.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

RIF!

[table][tr][td]Conference Quarterfinals Schedule/Results[/td] [/tr][tr][td]APRIL[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]RESULT[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]HI POINTS[/td] [td]HI REBOUNDS[/td] [td]HI ASSISTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Apr 19[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [td]W 113-100[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]K. Bryant 24[/td] [td]P. Gasol 9[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Apr 21[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [td]W 119-109[/td] [td]2-0[/td] [td]K. Bryant 26[/td] [td]K. Bryant 6
P. Gasol 6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 9
T. Ariza 9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, Apr 23[/td] [td]@ Utah[/td] [td]L 86-88[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]L. Odom 21[/td] [td]L. Odom 14[/td] [td]K. Bryant 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat, Apr 25[/td] [td]@ Utah[/td] [td]W 108-94[/td] [td]3-1[/td] [td]K. Bryant 38[/td] [td]L. Odom 15[/td] [td]L. Odom 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon, Apr 27[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [td]W 107-96[/td] [td]4-1[/td] [td]K. Bryant 31[/td] [td]L. Odom 15[/td] [td]K. Bryant 4
L. Odom 4
P. Gasol 4
T. Ariza 4[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Conference Semifinals Schedule/Results[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MAY[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]RESULT[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]HI POINTS[/td] [td]HI REBOUNDS[/td] [td]HI ASSISTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon, May 4[/td] [td]Houston[/td] [td]L 92-100[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [td]K. Bryant 32[/td] [td]P. Gasol 13[/td] [td]K. Bryant 4
P. Gasol 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, May 6[/td] [td]Houston[/td] [td]W 111-98[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [td]K. Bryant 40[/td] [td]P. Gasol 14[/td] [td]L. Walton 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, May 8[/td] [td]@ Houston[/td] [td]W 108-94[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]K. Bryant 33[/td] [td]L. Odom 13[/td] [td]J. Farmar 7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, May 10[/td] [td]@ Houston[/td] [td]L 87-99[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]P. Gasol 30[/td] [td]P. Gasol 9[/td] [td]K. Bryant 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, May 12[/td] [td]Houston[/td] [td]W 118-78[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]K. Bryant 26[/td] [td]P. Gasol 13[/td] [td]J. Farmar 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, May 14[/td] [td]@ Houston[/td] [td]L 80-95[/td] [td]7-4[/td] [td]K. Bryant 32[/td] [td]L. Odom 14[/td] [td]K. Bryant 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, May 17[/td] [td]Houston[/td] [td]W 89-70[/td] [td]8-4[/td] [td]P. Gasol 21[/td] [td]P. Gasol 18[/td] [td]K. Bryant 5[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Conference Finals Schedule/Results[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MAY[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]RESULT[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]HI POINTS[/td] [td]HI REBOUNDS[/td] [td]HI ASSISTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, May 19[/td] [td]Denver[/td] [td]W 105-103[/td] [td]9-4[/td] [td]K. Bryant 40[/td] [td]P. Gasol 14[/td] [td] . Fisher 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, May 21[/td] [td]Denver[/td] [td]L 103-106[/td] [td]9-5[/td] [td]K. Bryant 32[/td] [td]P. Gasol 17[/td] [td]L. Walton 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat, May 23[/td] [td]@ Denver[/td] [td]W 103-97[/td] [td]10-5[/td] [td]K. Bryant 41[/td] [td]P. Gasol 11[/td] [td]K. Bryant 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon, May 25[/td] [td]@ Denver[/td] [td]L 101-120[/td] [td]10-6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 34[/td] [td]P. Gasol 10[/td] [td]K. Bryant 5
L. Walton 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, May 27[/td] [td]Denver[/td] [td]W 103-94[/td] [td]11-6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 22[/td] [td]L. Odom 14[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, May 29[/td] [td]@ Denver[/td] [td]W 119-92[/td] [td]12-6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 35[/td] [td]P. Gasol 12[/td] [td]K. Bryant 10[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NBA Finals Schedule/Results[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JUNE[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]RESULT[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]HI POINTS[/td] [td]HI REBOUNDS[/td] [td]HI ASSISTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, Jun 4[/td] [td]Orlando[/td] [td]W 100-75[/td] [td]13-6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 40[/td] [td]L. Odom 14[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Jun 7[/td] [td]Orlando[/td] [td]W 101-96 OT[/td] [td]14-6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 29[/td] [td]P. Gasol 10[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Jun 9[/td] [td]@ Orlando[/td] [td]L 104-108[/td] [td]14-7[/td] [td]K. Bryant 31[/td] [td]T. Ariza 7[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, Jun 11[/td] [td]@ Orlando[/td] [td]W 99-91 OT[/td] [td]15-7[/td] [td]K. Bryant 32[/td] [td]P. Gasol 10[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][/table]

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Reading Is Fundamental, right?

Math is more fundamental.
What? Go to bed.

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Phil Jackson 43-0 after winning game 1 of a series
happy.gif

You wanna speak on that?

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
ok excuse me 7-0. you're trying a little to hard there my friend. They haven't lost consecutive games, happy?
laugh.gif
salty

I'm not salty. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Matter of fact, Lakers' fans get salty when people say that those fans have no knowledge of the game, they aren't really Lakers fans but rather Kobe fans, etc., etc.

And I'm just proving this. You don't know what you're talking about, but you're just riding the Lakers' wave.

Either that, or you just don't know simple math.
Like that's true about all Laker fans. You don't know what you're talking about just take the L and log out bruh. Maybe your teamwill have a chance next year. Until then, 1 more win
smile.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

RIF!

[table][tr][td]Conference Quarterfinals Schedule/Results[/td] [/tr][tr][td]APRIL[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]RESULT[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]HI POINTS[/td] [td]HI REBOUNDS[/td] [td]HI ASSISTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Apr 19[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [td]W 113-100[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]K. Bryant 24[/td] [td]P. Gasol 9[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Apr 21[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [td]W 119-109[/td] [td]2-0[/td] [td]K. Bryant 26[/td] [td]K. Bryant 6
P. Gasol 6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 9
T. Ariza 9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, Apr 23[/td] [td]@ Utah[/td] [td]L 86-88[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]L. Odom 21[/td] [td]L. Odom 14[/td] [td]K. Bryant 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat, Apr 25[/td] [td]@ Utah[/td] [td]W 108-94[/td] [td]3-1[/td] [td]K. Bryant 38[/td] [td]L. Odom 15[/td] [td]L. Odom 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon, Apr 27[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [td]W 107-96[/td] [td]4-1[/td] [td]K. Bryant 31[/td] [td]L. Odom 15[/td] [td]K. Bryant 4
L. Odom 4
P. Gasol 4
T. Ariza 4[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Conference Semifinals Schedule/Results[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MAY[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]RESULT[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]HI POINTS[/td] [td]HI REBOUNDS[/td] [td]HI ASSISTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon, May 4[/td] [td]Houston[/td] [td]L 92-100[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [td]K. Bryant 32[/td] [td]P. Gasol 13[/td] [td]K. Bryant 4
P. Gasol 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, May 6[/td] [td]Houston[/td] [td]W 111-98[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [td]K. Bryant 40[/td] [td]P. Gasol 14[/td] [td]L. Walton 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, May 8[/td] [td]@ Houston[/td] [td]W 108-94[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]K. Bryant 33[/td] [td]L. Odom 13[/td] [td]J. Farmar 7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, May 10[/td] [td]@ Houston[/td] [td]L 87-99[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]P. Gasol 30[/td] [td]P. Gasol 9[/td] [td]K. Bryant 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, May 12[/td] [td]Houston[/td] [td]W 118-78[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]K. Bryant 26[/td] [td]P. Gasol 13[/td] [td]J. Farmar 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, May 14[/td] [td]@ Houston[/td] [td]L 80-95[/td] [td]7-4[/td] [td]K. Bryant 32[/td] [td]L. Odom 14[/td] [td]K. Bryant 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, May 17[/td] [td]Houston[/td] [td]W 89-70[/td] [td]8-4[/td] [td]P. Gasol 21[/td] [td]P. Gasol 18[/td] [td]K. Bryant 5[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Conference Finals Schedule/Results[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MAY[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]RESULT[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]HI POINTS[/td] [td]HI REBOUNDS[/td] [td]HI ASSISTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, May 19[/td] [td]Denver[/td] [td]W 105-103[/td] [td]9-4[/td] [td]K. Bryant 40[/td] [td]P. Gasol 14[/td] [td] . Fisher 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, May 21[/td] [td]Denver[/td] [td]L 103-106[/td] [td]9-5[/td] [td]K. Bryant 32[/td] [td]P. Gasol 17[/td] [td]L. Walton 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat, May 23[/td] [td]@ Denver[/td] [td]W 103-97[/td] [td]10-5[/td] [td]K. Bryant 41[/td] [td]P. Gasol 11[/td] [td]K. Bryant 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon, May 25[/td] [td]@ Denver[/td] [td]L 101-120[/td] [td]10-6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 34[/td] [td]P. Gasol 10[/td] [td]K. Bryant 5
L. Walton 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, May 27[/td] [td]Denver[/td] [td]W 103-94[/td] [td]11-6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 22[/td] [td]L. Odom 14[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, May 29[/td] [td]@ Denver[/td] [td]W 119-92[/td] [td]12-6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 35[/td] [td]P. Gasol 12[/td] [td]K. Bryant 10[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NBA Finals Schedule/Results[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JUNE[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]RESULT[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]HI POINTS[/td] [td]HI REBOUNDS[/td] [td]HI ASSISTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, Jun 4[/td] [td]Orlando[/td] [td]W 100-75[/td] [td]13-6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 40[/td] [td]L. Odom 14[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Jun 7[/td] [td]Orlando[/td] [td]W 101-96 OT[/td] [td]14-6[/td] [td]K. Bryant 29[/td] [td]P. Gasol 10[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Jun 9[/td] [td]@ Orlando[/td] [td]L 104-108[/td] [td]14-7[/td] [td]K. Bryant 31[/td] [td]T. Ariza 7[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, Jun 11[/td] [td]@ Orlando[/td] [td]W 99-91 OT[/td] [td]15-7[/td] [td]K. Bryant 32[/td] [td]P. Gasol 10[/td] [td]K. Bryant 8[/td] [/tr][/table]

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Reading Is Fundamental, right?

Math is more fundamental.
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude is still lost.

The topic
you

Dude's head is hurting right now
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
salty

I'm not salty. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Matter of fact, Lakers' fans get salty when people say that those fans have no knowledge of the game, they aren't really Lakers fans but rather Kobe fans, etc., etc.

And I'm just proving this. You don't know what you're talking about, but you're just riding the Lakers' wave.

Either that, or you just don't know simple math.
You're still not making sense.
laugh.gif

11mf5w2.jpg

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Are you slow? That simply means that they haven't lost consecutive games for the entire playoffs.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Yeah, I'm slow....yet the Lakers' fans coming to this dude's defense don't know simple, single-digit numbers.

Yet, I'm slow.
indifferent.gif
do you still not understand the concept of not having lost consecutive games this postseason...

is that idea so far above your intellectual capacity?

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I know right.. i know its supposed to be 7 not 8 but cmon..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dude obviously knows he's wrong, he's just doesn't wanna admit it and continues to defend himself. just stop.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe smacked jameer but it was incidental could there be a foul called hell yes, but go back 2 plays when Pau had his jersey pulled to the floor and they called nothing.
indifferent.gif
@ the refs on both ends.

No way in hell was that "incidental". No freakin way.

A deliberate elbow to the face is not part of the play.

Kobe threw it KNOWING they would have the balls to call it and, whaddya know, they didn't.

Laker fans, enjoy your *championship.

*received favorable officiating throughout 2009 NBA playoffs.

is that why the magic got 17 more freethrows than us?

this dude is HEATED that i was off by 1 number. Wow im so sorry 22 deuces. I corrected myself, and what I was getting at the entire time was that theyhaven't lost consecutive games. Goddamn dude I know your blood pressure is skyrocketing after that win. I worry for you, seriously

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
and none of those losses cam consecutively.
eyes.gif

I'm just gonna quote all of you who sound foolish.

I would add more, but holdenmichael forbid that I insult a Laker fan's math skills, or should I say lack thereof?

If we concede the guy lacks math skills will you give it a rest?

You seem to be missing the most important point, now you're just dogging on the guy's math skills. I think you forgot your original intentions when youstarted your round of insults.

Back
Top Bottom